Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHEN VARNEY RUNS A 4.4!!!!!!!
Doug Howard didnt run a 4.4 but it wasnt how fast it was it was what he made of broken plays and what he made of a play when he has the holes give Varney pikevilles line and a good FB like pikeville had and he would do just as good as Robinson i can promise u that.
I never said anything about how much he could do with Pikeville's line, I said he couldn't run a 4.4 40.
Eugene Cole Wrote:I never said anything about how much he could do with Pikeville's line, I said he couldn't run a 4.4 40.

So I assume you clocked him?
Well idk what to tell u besides i have faith in that Varney can run a 4.4 by his senior year at least a 4.5 and i think robinson could but it is going to b tough for him since he broke his leg or ankle which ever it was.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Well idk what to tell u besides i have faith in that Varney can run a 4.4 by his senior year at least a 4.5 and i think robinson could but it is going to b tough for him since he broke his leg or ankle which ever it was.
Well...maybe a 4.5...and you said by his senior year...we are talking about right now....and I really don't think that he can run a 4.4....if so is that with or without pads?
Beef Wrote:
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Well idk what to tell u besides i have faith in that Varney can run a 4.4 by his senior year at least a 4.5 and i think robinson could but it is going to b tough for him since he broke his leg or ankle which ever it was.
Well...maybe a 4.5...and you said by his senior year...we are talking about right now....and I really don't think that he can run a 4.4....if so is that with or without pads?

I don't think he can run a 4.4 right now with or without, but I'm sure he's close to it, I'm just giving the benefit of the doubt to whoever posted him running a 4.4 because I haven't been around when he was officially clocked.
I am the one who stated that he could run EITHER a 4.4 or a 4.5. I wasn't for sure on the actual time i never clocked him myself.. I know he is quick, and can run a good 40. I know he wasn't as fast as Howard, but I do know that he was only a couple steps behind.
Do you honestly think the kid is as fast or faster than David Jones.
Thats for damn sure
Eugene Cole Wrote:Do you honestly think the kid is as fast or faster than David Jones.

Did anyone say he was as fast as jones??? Jones ran a 40 in like 4.3 and if I'm not mistaken, I heard he ran it in 4.2 one time.. So no.. Varney isn't as fast as Jones
No you are wrong. Go to catspause.com click on David Jones he ran a 4.41. Mr. Football Curtis Pulley ran a 4.5 flat. You all say Varney runs a 4.4, get real.
this isnt a 40 time but i know jones ran a 10 flat 100 meter dash which is up there with a slower Olympic trial time but still realy good for a high school student
Way to back up your reasoning EC!
If you really want to get into it, I bet you that Jones did not run a 10 flat 100 meter dash.
Eugene Cole Wrote:No you are wrong. Go to catspause.com click on David Jones he ran a 4.41. Mr. Football Curtis *&( ran a 4.5 flat. You all say Varney runs a 4.4, get real.

Well ya know, sometimes people don't know exactly what happened. I was just goin on what all the belfry people were saying last year. Colleges always seem to clock athletes a little slower than the schools they go to.. So I apologize for being wrong, and I thank ya for clearing that up.
This thread has gone to Varney v. Robinson...so lets take all discussion there!

Remember...keep it clean.