Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHEN VARNEY RUNS A 4.4!!!!!!!
I will personally buy everybody on here a very warm coat because that will have meant hell froze over.
Eugene Cole Wrote:I will personally buy everybody on here a very warm coat because that will have meant hell froze over.

Stay on topic and dont criticize the young men that play the game.
PooPooHead Wrote:
Eugene Cole Wrote:I will personally buy everybody on here a very warm coat because that will have meant hell froze over.

Stay on topic and dont criticize the young men that play the game.

This isn't criticizing him, it's criticizing whoever said he could run that time.
What a joke varney us such an over rated player...WHEN ? is the question and that will be never.
if he runs a 4.4 robinson runs 4.0
The word of the day my friends is JEALOUSY.
No the word of the day is BS. IT IS A BUNCH OF BS THAT YOU WOULD EVEN THINK HE COULD RUN A 4.4. Really at the fastest I would say he ran a 4.6. I have not saw him. I do know that at the fastest Robinson could probably only run a 4.6.
15thRegionFan Wrote:The word of the day my friends is JEALOUSY.
Hey 15th fan.....like what you did to MY avatar....kinda reminds me what Central did to MY signs before the Pikeville/Cetral game....remember those big sheets 8)

Oh yeah...and WHO is jealous of who?
LOL I can honestly say I didn't take part in that, I'm really not for sure what your even talkin' about. When did this happen?
Well Pikeville started a thread about Gordon Varney? Why?
15thRegionFan Wrote:LOL I can honestly say I didn't take part in that, I'm really not for sure what your even talkin' about. When did this happen?
Just ask someone....well we made big sheets and hung them up next to the road that said HAIL PIKEVILLE....and at the game they had it with spray paint all over it kinda like you do...lol....and they came running down the floor with it....almost a HUgE fight...Big Grin
Because you all claim he runs a 4.4 40, and he is better than Robinson. It is all BS and shouldn't even be said by someone who is being serious.
15thRegionFan Wrote:Well Pikeville started a thread about Gordon Varney? Why?
Probably just to show that Robinson is better than Varney.
Beef Wrote:
15thRegionFan Wrote:LOL I can honestly say I didn't take part in that, I'm really not for sure what your even talkin' about. When did this happen?
Just ask someone....well we made big sheets and hung them up next to the road that said HAIL PIKEVILLE....and at the game they had it with spray paint all over it kinda like you do...lol....and they came running down the floor with it....almost a HUgE fight...Big Grin

LOL I had nothing to do with that, did you take part in the huge painting of a certain male body part on the side of our gym last year?
15thRegionFan Wrote:
Beef Wrote:

LOL I had nothing to do with that, did you take part in the huge painting of a certain male body part on the side of our gym last year?
Same night....but NO I wasn't on the preperty :twisted:

lol
My lord why does pikeville only know how to criticize one team or player my gosh ppl i know there is a big rivalry between Pikeville and Central but come on have a little respect Varney is a very good back and he will get faster b/c he is going to speed camps and yes Robinson is a very good back to stop criticizing both of them when u can get out there and do what they do on a football field then YOU can but until then DROP IT.
Beef Wrote:

Robinson is a year older, and probably has many more years expierence considering Varney just finished his second season of football. But anyway, the only time Robinsons name is mentioned in this thread before now was when someone said he ran a 4.6, how does this show he is better than Varney?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:My lord why does pikeville only know how to criticize one team or player my gosh ppl i know there is a big rivalry between Pikeville and Central but come on have a little respect Varney is a very good back and he will get faster b/c he is going to speed camps and yes Robinson is a very good back to stop criticizing both of them when u can get out there and do what they do on a football field then YOU can but until then DROP IT.
Well...on a football field wouldn't make any difference eaither....I mean they both have to go up against different defenses.....so that would only show the better team.
15thRegionFan Wrote:
Beef Wrote:

Robinson is a year older, and probably has many more years expierence considering Varney just finished his second season of football. But anyway, the only time Robinsons name is mentioned in this thread before now was when someone said he ran a 4.6, how does this show he is better than Varney?
Sounds like they gave the correct time....And wouldn't the better back be the one that has the more experience....ie 10 years (Robinson) or 2 years (Varney)???
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:My lord why does pikeville only know how to criticize one team or player my gosh ppl i know there is a big rivalry between Pikeville and Central but come on have a little respect Varney is a very good back and he will get faster b/c he is going to speed camps and yes Robinson is a very good back to stop criticizing both of them when u can get out there and do what they do on a football field then YOU can but until then DROP IT.
. I have explained that the thread is not meant to criticize Varney, nor would it, had someone not said something so idiotic like he runs a 4.4.

Watch the personal attacks Wink
Beef Wrote:
15thRegionFan Wrote:
Beef Wrote:

Sounds like they gave the correct time....And wouldn't the better back be the one that has the more experience....ie 10 years (Robinson) or 2 years (Varney)???

Well Beef, you've got me on that one, but I dont think on the football field it shows that Robinson has 8 more years of expierence than Varney.
Quote:Your an idiot! . I have explained that the thread is not meant to criticize Varney, nor would it, had someone not said something so idiotic like he runs a 4.4.

dont call me an idiot u have no idea if he could or not do u knwo the kid how many times have u seen him play and once again im going to make the remark until any one on here can say they rushed for 1,700 yards and how ever much Robinson rushed for dont say anything negative about them i dont even care if it is if they can run a 4.4 and for a soph a 4.6 is DANG GOOD never to have played grade school ball :wink:
You don't have a clue. I just really want to know other than piling up stats on horrible teams, or the good teams backups, what has he accomplished.
Beef Wrote:
15thRegionFan Wrote:
Beef Wrote:

Same night....but NO I wasn't on the preperty :twisted:

lol

lol It's all pretty funny haha
I haven't saw him run. Do you realize that if he really ran a 4.4 40 yard dash, he would be D1 talent. He would have D1 offers already. You are wrong I do not care if I haven't saw him play.
I haven't saw him run. Do you realize that if he really ran a 4.4 40 yard dash, he would be D1 talent. He would have D1 offers already. You are wrong I do not care if I haven't saw him play.
GUYS, IF YOU CAN'T STAY IN THE RULES DON'T POST... THIS IS THE FIRST WARNING.. IF I SEE IT AGAIN, YOUR IP ADDRESS WILL BE TURNED IN AND YOU WILL BE BANNED. SO KEEP IT IN THE RULES.

ESPECIALLY THIS ONE

1. Threatning, Taunting, Swearing at, or Abusing another member is not allowed! (Breaking of this rule could result in criminal prosecution)
Thanks for the warning. Is it not against the rules to report false information?
Eugene Cole Wrote:Thanks for the warning. Is it not against the rules to report false information?

No it's not against the rules. As long as its what you think. Until someone clears it up then that's that.
I agree with CTD Big Grin