Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry Pirates
68.60%
Central Yellow Jackets
31.40%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Lou. Central (3A State Finals)
2010 Class 3A State ChampionShip

Belfry Pirates 21

Louisville Central 30
Will be listening to this one from North Atlanta. Wish I had the time to make the trip up to Bowling Green.

Going to be a close game, I think it will come down to containing the central running game.

Steve Phillips is gonna be yelling "Another Pirate Touchdown" from up above.

Pirates win by 6.
AtlPirateFan Wrote:Will be listening to this one from North Atlanta. Wish I had the time to make the trip up to Bowling Green.

Going to be a close game, I think it will come down to containing the central running game.

Steve Phillips is gonna be yelling "Another Pirate Touchdown" from up above.

Pirates win by 6.

I think that if Belfry runs around the big kids on Central's Line they will more successful than running around the ends. Central is strong at the LB spot and the backs are fast. IMO Central will pull away late and win 36-16
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Lets Go Big Red!!

Bring that trophy back to Pond Creek!!
TongueirateSho
travel day, may everyone have a safe trip to BG, will see you guys 2nite or in the morning, LORD willing...belive Pirates get it done in a close one..
cuppett777 Wrote:travel day, may everyone have a safe trip to BG, will see you guys 2nite or in the morning, LORD willing...belive Pirates get it done in a close one..

We are here! Got your sweatshirt and ticket waitin on ya!!! (Yours too BP)... Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
I set sail from Dunwoody in 1.5 hours, everyone stay safe.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KEEP THOSE BOYS AWAY FROM A GOLDEN CORRAL!!!!!!!

We always seem to lose big games after eating there including the last Central game.
GO PIRATES!!!! TongueirateSho
phs1986 Wrote:We are here! Got your sweatshirt and ticket waitin on ya!!! (Yours too BP)... Smile

WoooHoo! I'm ready...listening to the show right now on WDHR
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This team is no where as good as the 2008 team ...Belfry loses by 2 TD's
Thanks. I truly thought he meant 2007 not 2008 ...I know a few guys on that 2007 team and this 2010 team not match for them in any way but good luck ....
asecret Wrote:thanks. I truly thought he meant 2007 not 2008 ...i know a few guys on that 2007 team and this 2010 team not match for them in any way but good luck ....
please!!!
blazin_ky Wrote:please!!!

Please tell me your not serious...They are nowhere close to either of those teams
Showtime_05 Wrote:Please tell me your not serious...They are nowhere close to either of those teams

I beg to differ my friend...My son was on the 07 team and they are a fine group of young men. Talented young men too;however, this team what it lacks in talent worked circles around the 07 team..This team plays as a team...There is no Big I!:dontthink
Tica Wrote:I'm sure Andre Pate throwing the shot put 30-2 and placing 15th at the Central Hardin Invitational track meet on April 23, 2010 caused an outbreak of fear.
Attention attention , Andrae Pate totally dominated !!
You know he did!
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)