Early Final Four Predictions
Overrated Wrote:Yeah, Whens the NIT start anyway? :Clap:

I don't know, but it's going to be LOADED! :lmao:
Any four teams from the top 10 list.
Kentucky
Kansas
Orangemen
Wisconsin

I hope UK does a lot of growing up and maturioty growth in the next couple of weels for IMO they will have to in order to win the National Title
Navajo4life Wrote:I like the following:

KENTUCKY
KANSAS
Villanova
Syracuse

I agree
Kentucky
'Nova
Ohio State
Kansas
UK - There young but they just seem feel like a team that's going to be there
Cuse - They've been very consistant this year for the most part, the zone will give teams fits, and they have one of the better players in the nation.
Texas - I know they've been struggling but there one of the most talented teams in the nation. I could see them turning it around and pulling a few upsets.
Mich St - As much as I hate to see it, they will probably be there. This is the team I could see upsetting Kansas.
KU will get upset, they won't be in the final four!
My four would be

Cuse- Great defense and games slow down deep in tourny play and Cuse is expirenced
UK- Big, Athletic, Getting stronger
Kansas- Great leadership, have size inside and can shoot the rock
Purdue- A team coming on strong and can score the ball
Aslan Wrote:UK - There young but they just seem feel like a team that's going to be there
Cuse - They've been very consistant this year for the most part, the zone will give teams fits, and they have one of the better players in the nation.
Texas - I know they've been struggling but there one of the most talented teams in the nation. I could see them turning it around and pulling a few upsets.
Mich St - As much as I hate to see it, they will probably be there. This is the team I could see upsetting Kansas.

Really hope this comes to be. I would love to see a UK-Cuse final. Rematch of 1996 finals.
Colonel Kill Wrote:My four would be

Cuse- Great defense and games slow down deep in tourny play and Cuse is expirenced
UK- Big, Athletic, Getting stronger
Kansas- Great leadership, have size inside and can shoot the rock
Purdue- A team coming on strong and can score the ball

As long as purdue doesnt run into a team with alot of inside game they will be fine, they must hit the 3 ball too
Crazy Horse Wrote:Kentucky
Kansas
Orangemen
Wisconsin

I hope UK does a lot of growing up and maturioty growth in the next couple of weels for IMO they will have to in order to win the National Title

I like the wisonsin thing..Either them or the Gonzaga team could be the surprise team
Im predicting a louisville v.s. kentucky matchup in the tourney! has this ever happend
Kentucky, Kansas, Purdue, Georgia Tech are the teams I like at the moment. I'm predicting UK, Purdue, & KU as #1 seeds. Georgia Tech should be a #3 if the win the ACC as I'm predicting they will.
theVILLE Wrote:Im predicting a louisville v.s. kentucky matchup in the tourney! has this ever happend

I hope not. We would end up losing and i would never hear the end of it
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I hope not. We would end up losing and i would never hear the end of it

I HOPE SO! I really wouldnt give you all a hard time if that happend and theVILLE won!:biggrin::popcorn:
Kentucky
Syracuse
Ohio State
Purdue

As of right now i think Syracuse is the best team even after the Louisville loss and would win it all with there defense.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I hope not. We would end up losing and i would never hear the end of it

If that did happen they did wind up playing, all the pressure would be on UK for sure.
Aslan Wrote:UK - There young but they just seem feel like a team that's going to be there
+1 :Thumbs: I just can't get TX out of head at being there. Kansas just doesn't impress me so much, albeit, I've only watched them play twice. I also see Cuse there. If KY gets their head out of their butt and get's a little more consistent, they have the talent to make it. PP will have to step up and take a little more control and help the freshmen along.
Warriors23RJ Wrote:Kentucky, Kansas, Purdue, Georgia Tech are the teams I like at the moment. I'm predicting UK, Purdue, & KU as #1 seeds. Georgia Tech should be a #3 if the win the ACC as I'm predicting they will.

GT still has to finish the season strong and make a good showing the ACC tourney, to be able to get a 3 seed. Anyways, that would be really interesting to see if they can do it.
UK
Syracuse
Villanova
Kansas
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kentucky
'Nova
WVU
Syracuse
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Kentucky
'Nova
WVU
Syracuse

I think that would be a crazy tourney to have 3 Beast teams. That would be very very impressive....... Still UK gets number 8
University of Kentucky
Syracuse University
University of Tenn.
Kansas University
1.UK
2. Syracuse
3. Villanova
4. Vandy(def. a possibility)

Kansas, I don't see them doing much once it comes tourney time.. Those Jayhawks are choke artist.