Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Early Final Four Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is your Final Four predictions for right now

I say
Kansas
Kentucky
MIch.St. Or NOva
And a surprise team!
I will say Cats, Jayhawks, and 2 Big East teams.
Ooooo good thread..and this is a good time of the year to post it..I look for a couple of surprise teams to make deep runs..Im gonna say..

Kentucky-Calipari is a very solid tourney coach, and this team has what it takes..just needs to mature, but hey, this is a team full of freshmen, lol..

Michigan State-Betting against Izzo getting to the final four usually isnt a smart bet, and something tells me this team hasnt played its best basketball.

Syracuse- Even with the loss to Louisville, I dont see that as a big barrier. Boeheim is a very good tournament coach.

Kansas-Cant argue with what Bill Self has done at KU, and I look for them to make the final four again. This team doesnt rattle easily, and honestly, I think the loss to Tennessee was a big fat fluke.
Kentucky
Cuse
Nova
West Virginia
I like Ok st, Wisconsin, illinois, Ga tech as those surprise teams i was talking about
as long as kentucky makes it i do not
care
logmountainboy64 Wrote:as long as kentucky makes it i do not
care

Dont get your hopes up! Yes they have the talent to do this..But how will they react in the tourney??Thats a question nobody knows, they are so young! There are alot of Junior senior teams out there that will play good in march..However a good guard combo is needed in march, that is why i like UK, Mich St. and villanova, adn KU
1.Syracuse
2.Kansas

I can also see Villanova and Kentucky in the final 4 as well..

But Im not good at this unless I can see the bracket lol.
Syracuse
Kansas State
Villanova
Wisconsin

Most of the time, it isn't the four best teams that make it. I see Kansas and Kentucky both getting upset in either the Elite 8 or Sweet 16.
theVILLE Wrote:What is your Final Four predictions for right now

I say
Kansas
Kentucky
MIch.St. Or NOva
And a surprise team!

A UofL fan, who takes alot of crap from UK fans, picks UK to go to the final 4. Maybe the UK fans will lighten up on you alittle now ( I doubt it). I like your unbiased predictions, and respect your posts more than some of the UK fans that are blind to anything except The BIG BLUE.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Syracuse
Kansas State
Villanova
Wisconsin

Most of the time, it isn't the four best teams that make it. I see Kansas and Kentucky both getting upset in either the Elite 8 or Sweet 16.

If UK and KU both get #1 seeds, I see very little chance of a sweet 16 upset by either. An Elite 8 upset very possible.
sstack Wrote:If UK and KU both get #1 seeds, I see very little chance of a sweet 16 upset by either. An Elite 8 upset very possible.

I wore a red shirt one time,
George Mason
I like the following:

KENTUCKY
KANSAS
Villanova
Syracuse
Kansas
Purdue
Kentucky
Syracuse
sstack Wrote:If UK and KU both get #1 seeds, I see very little chance of a sweet 16 upset by either. An Elite 8 upset very possible.

That is why they play. And that is also why they are called "upsets". They aren't expected. Nobody on this forum is going to see UK getting upset. I just think them and Kansas both will. I think Kansas has a few weaknesses that is going to cost them in the tourney, and I think UK's youth and lack of experience will cause them to get upset. Plus, they will both overlook opponents because they both think they are better than what they are.
runninrebs21 Wrote:That is why they play. And that is also why they are called "upsets". They aren't expected. Nobody on this forum is going to see UK getting upset. I just think them and Kansas both will. I think Kansas has a few weaknesses that is going to cost them in the tourney, and I think UK's youth and lack of experience will cause them to get upset. Plus, they will both overlook opponents because they both think they are better than what they are.

You have a point, but this could happen to anyone.

Kentucky
Syracuse
Purdue
Kansas
KENTUCKY!!!
Kansas
Syracuse
Michigan St.

KENTUCKY vs Syracuse in the final

KENTUCKY CHAMPIONS!!!
*dream* but it is what I think
This year is a throw up! I see a lot of great teams out there that could possibly grab it. Kansas Villanova Kentucky Syracuse will all be number 1 seeds no doubt. Duke, Kstate, Michigan State, Gonzaga will all be in the run. Nex Mexico, Temple, and Vandy will all have <5 seeds, can't ever count them out. WVU and Gorgetown have a shot! but my final 4

-Kansas
-Michigan State
-Kentucky
-Syracuse

cuse vs. kansas - national championship game! no outcome Big Grin
Spartan4Life Wrote:This year is a throw up! I see a lot of great teams out there that could possibly grab it. Kansas Villanova Kentucky Syracuse will all be number 1 seeds no doubt. Duke, Kstate, Michigan State, Gonzaga will all be in the run. Nex Mexico, Temple, and Vandy will all have <5 seeds, can't ever count them out. WVU and Gorgetown have a shot! but my final 4

-Kansas
-Michigan State
-Kentucky
-Syracuse

Same. Except I have to put my cats in the game with Cuse
They have a really good chance, the cats are so exciting to watch!

A Cousins-Onuaku match up.
Andy Rautins and Wall clutch shooters.
Bledsoe and Wes Johnson driving the paint!

ohhhh what a good game that would be! Kinda got excited thinking about that one.
Spartan4Life Wrote:They have a really good chance, the cats are so exciting to watch!

A Cousins-Onuaku match up.
Andy Rautins and Wall clutch shooters.
Bledsoe and Wes Johnson driving the paint!

ohhhh what a good game that would be! Kinda got excited thinking about that one.

I know right. I really am starting to get excited for the tourneys....
High school and college.
sstack Wrote:A UofL fan, who takes alot of crap from UK fans, picks UK to go to the final 4. Maybe the UK fans will lighten up on you alittle now ( I doubt it). I like your unbiased predictions, and respect your posts more than some of the UK fans that are blind to anything except The BIG BLUE.

Hey i was saying that louisville would make it last year too...If i had to do it again i would pick louisville last year too...But the got COCKY! thats what happend to UK against SC...as long as they play to their abilty and dont get cocky they very well be in the final four...the only was that i dont take UK to the final 4 is if mich st is there in the brakcet
UK
Cuse
Georgetown
Texas
Kansas will get upset
Maybe even Louisville will make it to the tournament. If they do I can see them making a run.
theshack13 Wrote:Maybe even Louisville will make it to the tournament. If they do I can see them making a run.

Maybe to the sweet 16....they could go deeper but i dont really see it..I like your thinking though
Spartan4Life Wrote:This year is a throw up! I see a lot of great teams out there that could possibly grab it. Kansas Villanova Kentucky Syracuse will all be number 1 seeds no doubt. Duke, Kstate, Michigan State, Gonzaga will all be in the run. Nex Mexico, Temple, and Vandy will all have <5 seeds, can't ever count them out. WVU and Gorgetown have a shot! but my final 4

-Kansas
-Michigan State
-Kentucky
-Syracuse

I like... I'm thinking same outcome as last time they met in the finals though. :1:
North Carolina (14-11) - East
Louisville (16-9) - South
UCLA (11-13) - West
Indiana (9-15) - Midwest

I like this as my final four.
Stardust Wrote:North Carolina (14-11) - East
Louisville (16-9) - South
UCLA (11-13) - West
Indiana (9-15) - Midwest

I like this as my final four.

Yeah, Whens the NIT start anyway? :Clap:
Pages: 1 2