Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 30 Harlan 29 (OT)
OMG! The Rebels came in to this looking for revenge from last years season ending loss. What a way to bring it boys!!

I love the saying on the back of the Rebel fans t-shirts. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T BELONG! I think the Rebels made believers out of some people tonight. They played hard from beginning to end, never once giving up. They battled back time and time again. There were big plays from both teams tonight, but none were as big as the game winning score. Stumbo handed off to L. Crowder, Crowder headed for the right side endzone but was met by 2-3 Harlan Defenders, When L. Crowder realized he had no room to run, he pitched the ball off to Stumbo. Stumbo headed to the left side of the field and slipped into the endzone for the game winning 2-point conversion. Nice job keeping your head on Logan.

It's time to focus on the next game boys- practice hard and play smart next week.

REBEL FANS-- WE BELIEVE!!
cats2000 Wrote:guess they made up that 40 points u talked about

No guessing about it, except they made up 41 points instead of 40.
Congrats to the Rebels and Coach Hall! Coach Hall really deserves a whole lot more credit than he gets. When he took over the Rebel program they didn'nt even have enough equipment left to put 11 on the field. Now they are being talked about with the elite 1A programs in the state. WOW!!! Kudos to coach Hall best of luck against the P-Villes!!!!! The CaveDwellers and Pivot Rock Mafia are with you all the way.
Congrats to AC. Take your so called cupcake and eat too. Would love to see AC going to state. Great game boys.
Coach Hall has done a great job and I give him kudos from a the BL family. I know you dont like to look down the road but they will be fine for years to come. Parsons and Adkins kid are good athletes.

congrats AC
AC has a good football team. Would have liked to watched the game with neutral officiating. Check the boxscore for penalties if you don't believe me. No excuses, Allen Central made one more play than Harlan. Good luck to AC the rest of the way. Hope to see you again in the playoffs.
POCO HISTORY #70 Wrote:i dont beleive that allen central is in a very good confrence....ive watched film on them....their not all that good....but a w is a w ....congrats allen central

Allen Cenral is a very big and physical team that better not be overlooked by anyone! It's the best AC squad I've seen in a very long time. The crowder boys are alot to handle for any team. I hope they will be ready for a good Paintsville team in week 5.
gotcha2 Wrote:OMG! The Rebels came in to this looking for revenge from last years season ending loss. What a way to bring it boys!!

I love the saying on the back of the Rebel fans t-shirts. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T BELONG! I think the Rebels made believers out of some people tonight. They played hard from beginning to end, never once giving up. They battled back time and time again. There were big plays from both teams tonight, but none were as big as the game winning score. Stumbo handed off to L. Crowder, Crowder headed for the right side endzone but was met by 2-3 Harlan Defenders, When L. Crowder realized he had no room to run, he pitched the ball off to Stumbo. Stumbo headed to the left side of the field and slipped into the endzone for the game winning 2-point conversion. Nice job keeping your head on Logan.

It's time to focus on the next game boys- practice hard and play smart next week.

REBEL FANS-- WE BELIEVE!!

I DEFINATELY BELONG, BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN MY REBELS!!! whoever thought of that saying is a very smart cookie!!!!!:Clap:
BlueStripes Wrote:No.. they are cup cakes

You will get your chance to see how improved this AC team is next week! Just make sure that the iceing isn't on the other cake!:eyeroll:
I was in attendance at the game...and as a non-biased fan I don't believe the officiating was an issue. It was just a great football game by 2 very good Class 1A teams. There were some questionable penalties called on both sides...such as a holding penalty called against Allen Central in the end zone that gave Harlan a safety...and a play that was blown dead just as an Allen Central running back was about to break free from the tacklers and probably go for a TD. On the other side, a couple of holding penalties were called that backed Harlan up to a 4th and 21 in the 4th quarter that resulted in a punt with just under a minute left in regulation. Penalties are just part of the game and they were called against both teams last night.
AC your looking great, keep up the good work!!:redboxer: