Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 30 Harlan 29 (OT)
Final
Congrats Allen Central 3-0 Allen Central Wins 30-29 in Overtime
congrats AC. great job on the 2 point Conv.
Congrats Rebels..had my doubts about this game glad to see them pull it out.
Sorry 30-29 is the correct score.
i dont beleive that allen central is in a very good confrence....ive watched film on them....their not all that good....but a w is a w ....congrats allen central
The score was ac 30 harlan 29
POCO HISTORY #70 Wrote:i dont beleive that allen central is in a very good confrence....ive watched film on them....their not all that good....but a w is a w ....congrats allen central

Well that is some what true. They have the easiest schedule in thier district but they are alot better than any allen central team i have ever seen. Only two teams left that can beat them the rest are cup cakes.
POCO HISTORY #70 Wrote:i dont beleive that allen central is in a very good confrence....ive watched film on them....their not all that good....but a w is a w ....congrats allen central

yeah the confrence is what it is......and its made Pikeville look good for years. I beleive this is AC's year though.
Congrats Rebels! I picked Harlan by a bunch and you all proved me wrong. Way to go!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That is what Harlan said.
BlueStripes Wrote:Well that is some what true. They have the easiest schedule in thier district but they are alot better than any allen central team i have ever seen. Only two teams left that can beat them the rest are cup cakes.

i wouldnt say the rest of them are cup cakes because anybody can lose at any time
Thought Harlan might win this but I was wrong. Congratulations Rebels.
Old_Trojan Wrote:yeah the confrence is what it is......and its made Pikeville look good for years. I beleive this is AC's year though.

Actually for many years Paintsville, Hazard, and Pikeville were all in the same district and those teams were always the best. So that statement is only correct for maybe 2 years.
rebel84 Wrote:i wouldnt say the rest of them are cup cakes because anybody can lose at any time

No.. they are cup cakes
Great game! Kudos to Logan Crowder for keeping his head and making something out of nothing on the two point conversion. Both teams played a great hard fought game, but somebody had to win it. Allen Central will go into the Paintsville game with a little momentum.
Good win for the rebels!!!
BlueStripes Wrote:No.. they are cup cakes
I sure hope paintsville is a cup cake
Very nice rebels.. 3-0! Congrats AC
Impressed... keep it going Rebels!
i am so very proud of my rebels!! They played their hearts out tonight and took the win.. Can't wait until next week!!!!! Way to go boys.. Y'all are proving a **** of alot of people wrong!!!! I know you can do it.. 3-0 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the old wasp Wrote:that is what harlan said.

amen old wasp!!!!!
BlueStripes Wrote:They have the easiest schedule in thier district but they are alot better than any allen central team i have ever seen. Only two teams left that can beat them the rest are cup cakes.

You know it's not enough that Allen Central racks up the biggest win in school history (to date) tonight, someone still has to find something negative to say. I guess Allen Central could've been like Pikeville and got their head kicked in playing Boyle County and Covington Holy Cross to get them prepared for district play, but that wouldn't have helped AC.

I think Head Coach Jeremy Hall doesn't get the credit he deserves in building this schedule. Jenkins was a good game for them to work the bugs out and get rolling. Jackson County on the road LAST SEASON was a tough win for Allen Central to pull out - AC brings them back to the schedule this year as a measuring stick of sorts and pulls out a big win. Now the Harlan game...Perfectly placed in the schedule. A win tonight would propel them into district play and it has happened.

Get off the kick of Allen Central not playing tough opponents. Harlan played Corbin closer than the final score and knocked off Williamsburg, a team that was 10-2 last season. Big win, AC is rolling and if the naysayers can't get over the fact that there may be a changing of guard in District 8 (Paintsville and Pikeville fans) then be prepared to be pushed out of the way.

Congrats AC, this is your time, enjoy it.
I missed this one by a bunch. I didn't believe Allen Central was for real after they got blasted in the playoffs last year, but they proved me wrong.
Congrats AC!
palmer Wrote:I missed this one by a bunch. I didn't believe Allen Central was for real after they got blasted in the playoffs last year, but they proved me wrong.

The key word in that statment is "last". Everyone is hung up on past success/failures. It's what happens game-by-game. That playoff game featured two entirely different football teams and Allen Central was going in a totally downward spiral at the time of the matchup. Injuries had hurt the team and honestly, their loss to Berea deflated their chances to succeed in the playoffs.

It's in the past. Bury it now. The future is now and again, enjoy it AC fans.
This was a great game to watch and I'm not so sure AC was even having the game they were capable of early on. I guess the same thing could be said for Harlan as well but, either way, big thumbs up to both teams for not giving up and congrats to AC for pulling it out.
congrates AC you proved me wrong. GL next week with Paintsville.
palmer Wrote:I missed this one by a bunch. I didn't believe Allen Central was for real after they got blasted in the playoffs last year, but they proved me wrong.

guess they made up that 40 points u talked about
jammin' jamey Wrote:You know it's not enough that Allen Central racks up the biggest win in school history (to date) tonight, someone still has to find something negative to say. I guess Allen Central could've been like Pikeville and got their head kicked in playing Boyle County and Covington Holy Cross to get them prepared for district play, but that wouldn't have helped AC.

I think Head Coach Jeremy Hall doesn't get the credit he deserves in building this schedule. Jenkins was a good game for them to work the bugs out and get rolling. Jackson County on the road LAST SEASON was a tough win for Allen Central to pull out - AC brings them back to the schedule this year as a measuring stick of sorts and pulls out a big win. Now the Harlan game...Perfectly placed in the schedule. A win tonight would propel them into district play and it has happened.

Get off the kick of Allen Central not playing tough opponents. Harlan played Corbin closer than the final score and knocked off Williamsburg, a team that was 10-2 last season. Big win, AC is rolling and if the naysayers can't get over the fact that there may be a changing of guard in District 8 (Paintsville and Pikeville fans) then be prepared to be pushed out of the way.

Congrats AC, this is your time, enjoy it.

WELLL SAID !!!! KEEP ON ROCKIN' REBS!!!!!!:Cheerlead