Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady Cougars next year.
[quote=Celticsfan]I saw Letcher scrimmage knott's aau team. Khela was playing with letcher, as long as Reagan King. Is she coming to Letcher?She's a great player but I don't see her going to LCC.
who knows. I didn't think Heather Martin would transfer to LCC, but she did. It wouldn't surprise.
Reagan King Had To Play With Lcc Aau Because There Were Not Enough Players That Night From Lcc To Have A Team. It Would Be Great To Have Reagan At Lcc But Patriot Runs In Her Blood.
DOC COUGAR Wrote:Reagan King Had To Play With Lcc Aau Because There Were Not Enough Players That Night From Lcc To Have A Team. It Would Be Great To Have Reagan At Lcc But Patriot Runs In Her Blood.

Indeed it does, muahah.
What kind of team will they have next year?
Reagan King doesn't have a lot of Patriot spirit.
She's been at June Buchanan since this past year. She got some playing time on varsity at June Buchanan, but transfered to Hindman. She is a great player, but doesn't get recognized. Good Luck Reagan!
They will be pretty darn gritty.
Whatever she choose she will be happy. What grade is she in?
I hear alot of good things coming out about the LC ladies program. Does Dickie still keep the pencil behind his ear?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Whatever she choose she will be happy. What grade is she in?

she is in eigth grade. she's pretty good for being that young.
That is what makes a program good. And yes KCC 75 he still wears the pencil.
blaze9 Wrote:Jenkins has a really good softball team, but the record for the last 3 years is LCC-5 wins, JHS-4 wins. Doesn't really seem like domination to me.
It's now 7-5. Jenkins
see what I mean!