Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lady Cougars next year.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2 Auberny Campbell G 9th 20 Julie Cornett C/F 9th
4 Chloe Wynn G/F So. 21 Keisha Collins F/C 9th
24 Kelah Eldridge G 9th
11 Erica Meade G SO. 25 Haley Whitaker G SO.
30 Shannon Bays F/C SO.
13 Lauren Thomas F/C JR. 33 Brittany Sexton G/F SR.
14 Micca Boggs G JR.

I changed there grade on what they will be next year. Not counting any other 8th graders coming in next year, this is your LCC team that again will only have one senior on the team. What talent do we have coming with this team?
cougarpride08 Wrote:2 Auberny Campbell G 9th 20 Julie Cornett C/F 9th
4 Chloe Wynn G/F So. 21 Keisha Collins F/C 9th
24 Kelah Eldridge G 9th
11 Erica Meade G SO. 25 Haley Whitaker G SO.
30 Shannon Bays F/C SO.
13 Lauren Thomas F/C JR. 33 Brittany Sexton G/F SR.
14 Micca Boggs G JR.

I changed there grade on what they will be next year. Not counting any other 8th graders coming in next year, this is your LCC team that again will only have one senior on the team. What talent do we have coming with this team?

correction: you'll have 2 seniors. Shannon Bays and Brittany Sexton.
On the khsaa website they have her as a sophomore. Sorry my bad.
They Well Go All The Way
Griffin I hope you are right. Would love to see the cougars back to what they was there first year.
They are good. but they won't go all the way.
They will have some competition next year, i promise.
I just think they are getting better.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I just think they are getting better.

I know another team that s getting better, too.
Me too!
Who?
Jenkins.
untouchable13 Wrote:Jenkins.

Well there is no doubt Jenkins is getting better and I am happy for them! But Jenkins does not play against the level of competition that Lcc plays against!!!!!Are you saying Jenkins is gonna be better than LCC next year?
That is a pretty bold statement.
it is a bold statement, but i do believe it is fact.
jenkins record wasn't to hott this previous year, but they are learning more and more and are becoming more aggressive.
all im saying is LCC doesnt't need to get the big head just yet because i do believe the lcc/jenkins games will be good ones.

any team get beat another on any day.
LCC better fear JENKINS...ROFLOL. Did Jenkins even play LCC within 40 points this year? What makes you think it will be any different in 09-10 New coach or not. It just won't happen.

My hunch is that Jenkins won't be able to play within 25 of LCC this upcoming year.

I do like your coach though...but you just don't have the players or support system to be able to play ball with LCC.

Sorry, but that is just the truth. You are not on the same level as LCC in girls bball (or most everything else for that matter).
Breathitt will still the the class of the 14th. LCC will have another solid year but I dont think they can get past Breathitt.
lil2coupe Wrote:LCC better fear JENKINS...ROFLOL. Did Jenkins even play LCC within 40 points this year? What makes you think it will be any different in 09-10 New coach or not. It just won't happen.

My hunch is that Jenkins won't be able to play within 25 of LCC this upcoming year.

I do like your coach though...but you just don't have the players or support system to be able to play ball with LCC.

Sorry, but that is just the truth. You are not on the same level as LCC in girls bball (or most everything else for that matter).

Everything else? Have you forgotten of a little game called softball?
every school is good in at least one sport I give you some credit.
You have a good softball team. I'll give you that. I did state that "most" everything else because of softball...Not sure that you caught that though...is there anything else that you are superior to LCC in?

I didn't think so.

Next.
Jenkins has a really good softball team, but the record for the last 3 years is LCC-5 wins, JHS-4 wins. Doesn't really seem like domination to me.
:worthy: :yes: couldn't agree more.
:zzz:
untouchable13 Wrote:Jenkins.

:thatsfunn
Kelah is playing summer ball for Knott County Central. Along with 2 other LCC girls.
They are playing at the sportsplex.
And depending on who they bring in as their coach, they could very well be right there playing for Knott Central next year. Will be interesting.
The only girls that would be going would not be in the mix next year.
LCC looks very young, they will have to handle Breathitt and Leslie both next year.
The patriot girls say not many LCC girls are at open gym or are playing AAU, whats up with that? LCC so good they don't need practice.
I saw Letcher scrimmage knott's aau team. Khela was playing with letcher, as long as Reagan King. Is she coming to Letcher?
didn't talk to dickie this week, but when I see him I will ask him.
Pages: 1 2