Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central hires Chapman
C.Clair Wrote:I think Chapman resigned from teaching at Breathitt. Not for sure on that.

He was still there this week...
I believe he will finish out the school year at breathitt co.
Real Badman Wrote:I believe he will finish out the school year at breathitt co.

I think so too. If so, that will only hinder him because he will not be able to get the players in his weight program, or be able to start putting in his offense and defense. Also it will take time for the players to adjust to him.
Magicjefferson25#2 Wrote:I think so too. If so, that will only hinder him because he will not be able to get the players in his weight program, or be able to start putting in his offense and defense. Also it will take time for the players to adjust to him.

Word is he was in weightroom with players from Tuesday on.(38 lifters minus baseball and basketball) Word is he will be there to begin Spring practice .
hope they lift more weights than they have in the past...big joke...no wonder they don't win games:please:
Yea!!!!! Another garenteed state title!!!! Mark this down....four and done if not sooner.
I had heard there is one or two middle school players going also. And some young coaches anything to this. Just wondering if that is true or not?
johnnydufflebaghead Wrote:Yea!!!!! Another garenteed state title!!!! Mark this down....four and done if not sooner.

GUARANTEED is the correct spelling and you are the only one who has mentioned anything of the sort. Why are you still so bitter, coach ! Get over it !