Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville v. NCC (Pike County Bowl)
I hope Pikeville wins, I think NCC will be too tough especially with Pikeville's new staff to prepare for.
I would love to see Pikeville beat NCC, but i just dont think its possible. I would be surprised if Pikeville can compete with there second string players to he completely honest. When it comes to Class A football in this state, NKY is on a whole other level then EKY.
Either way Im pulling for the Panthers.. Give your best tonight... Regardless of theoutcome this game is a great building block for the season. I think Pikeville will keep it closer than some may expect.
I could be wrong.. BUt well find out in a few hours..

Confusedhock:
I commend Pikeville for playing NCC. Most teams play a cupcake team their first game to get a garunteed victory, but this will only help come late October and November. I'll be in attendence to watch this game, should be wearing a grey polo shirt standing behind the endzone closest to the concession stand.
Yeah...Pikeville doesn't have a cupcake non-district schedule this season....NCC, Corbin, Belfry, and P-burg.

But as you said that's what makes them so strong come Playoff time...or for that matter district play.
Exactly Beef..