Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lawrence County 50 Russell 10
(09-10-2022, 05:59 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 05:10 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 04:43 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: Is the quote floating around on social media from TJ legit? "We are soft and weak. Physically and mentally. We just arent very good"...im paraphrasing of course. He may be right, but that sounds like a coach thats on his way out, and idk if its the best look for him even if he is. Thats his alma matre

You should be able to read the article, I think you get so many free articles a month if you haven't used them.  He definitely could have chose better words. He was very brutally honest in the paper. He said both sides of the ball are soft among other things. He's about ready to go with the young pups and take his lumps if he doesn't see a more consistent effort.

https://www.dailyindependent.com/news/da...a7ba5.html
I think this is a statement you make at the next level! You don’t make this statement about kids in high school. A coach will lose the respect from young players by saying something like this publicly. Even if he’s right….and he is….you don’t say that in the paper.
Most of those kids don't even read the paper, & if they get butt hurt over him making the comments then they are soft. I'm sure he used tougher communication in the locker room last night. That's the problem these days; no one can't take criticism without getting their feelings hurt. All you have to do is look at our current society to see that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slic Ric's post:
  • SolidRock75