Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan Co. @ Lawrence Co.
This is a key game for the Dawgs. It will be Senior night. I look for the Dawgs to take this one by 8.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Good Luck Dawgs! Does LC have many injuries and will they be at full strength?
Lawrence will pick up win number two. Good Luck to both.

Lawrence County- 24
Rowan County- 14
Lawrence County
The Dawgs will win this one. :Clap:
From what i saw last friday rowan has alot of size and speed coming off the line. But i see Rowan county taking the win by a td
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dawgs by 3
After seeing Rowan play ... I say Rowan
This is senior night for Lawrence Co and they have eleven seniors this year and I know they don't want this to be the last time they get to play at the Dawg pound . With a win this week they will get at least another home game and that would be in the first round of the play-offs . So I look for LC to come out with a little motivation and I think they will light up the score board friday night . Good luck senior DAWGS all of you all .
Coty
Cody
Tyler
Timmy C
Tim H
John
Brad
Acie
Brian
Josh
Jeff
TongueirateSho
DAWGS
they'll be playing hard friday night to get a W for their seniors
!!GO DAWGS!!
Cards09 Wrote:From what i saw last friday rowan has alot of size and speed coming off the line. But i see Rowan county taking the win by a td

Well the Dawgs have a pretty decent line themselves definatley the hardest hitting team. Definatley taking the Dawgs by two or three touchdowns in this one.
Here is the CalPreps Projection with a link to the site

Rowan County (Morehead, KY) at Lawrence County (Louisa, KY), 7:30pm [projection: Lawrence County (Louisa, KY) 28-19]

http://www.calpreps.com/2007/week_Kentucky_5.htm
How many losing seasons in a row does Lawrence County have.5?
I'll be pulling for the Dawgs in this one. They win by 10.
I'll take the dogs by 2 td in this one. GO DOGS!!!
Lawrence Co 33
Rowan Co 14
RedDevil_TE Wrote:Well the Dawgs have a pretty decent line themselves definatley the hardest hitting team. Definatley taking the Dawgs by two or three touchdowns in this one.

The was giving SC a good run on the line ... And SC lined manhandled LC's.
Lawrence County
rowan county