Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rowan Co. @ Lawrence Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a key game for the Dawgs. It will be Senior night. I look for the Dawgs to take this one by 8.
Good Luck Dawgs! Does LC have many injuries and will they be at full strength?
Lawrence will pick up win number two. Good Luck to both.

Lawrence County- 24
Rowan County- 14
Lawrence County
The Dawgs will win this one. :Clap:
From what i saw last friday rowan has alot of size and speed coming off the line. But i see Rowan county taking the win by a td
Dawgs by 3
After seeing Rowan play ... I say Rowan
This is senior night for Lawrence Co and they have eleven seniors this year and I know they don't want this to be the last time they get to play at the Dawg pound . With a win this week they will get at least another home game and that would be in the first round of the play-offs . So I look for LC to come out with a little motivation and I think they will light up the score board friday night . Good luck senior DAWGS all of you all .
Coty
Cody
Tyler
Timmy C
Tim H
John
Brad
Acie
Brian
Josh
Jeff
TongueirateSho
DAWGS
they'll be playing hard friday night to get a W for their seniors
!!GO DAWGS!!
Cards09 Wrote:From what i saw last friday rowan has alot of size and speed coming off the line. But i see Rowan county taking the win by a td

Well the Dawgs have a pretty decent line themselves definatley the hardest hitting team. Definatley taking the Dawgs by two or three touchdowns in this one.
Here is the CalPreps Projection with a link to the site

Rowan County (Morehead, KY) at Lawrence County (Louisa, KY), 7:30pm [projection: Lawrence County (Louisa, KY) 28-19]

http://www.calpreps.com/2007/week_Kentucky_5.htm
How many losing seasons in a row does Lawrence County have.5?
I'll be pulling for the Dawgs in this one. They win by 10.
I'll take the dogs by 2 td in this one. GO DOGS!!!
Lawrence Co 33
Rowan Co 14
RedDevil_TE Wrote:Well the Dawgs have a pretty decent line themselves definatley the hardest hitting team. Definatley taking the Dawgs by two or three touchdowns in this one.

The was giving SC a good run on the line ... And SC lined manhandled LC's.
Lawrence County
rowan county