Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 35 Christ County NC 21
(08-22-2021, 01:21 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 08:27 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 06:16 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 01:31 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 01:01 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Boyle, Franklin County, and Johnson Central are better than Corbin.  I could see Letcher Central competing with the Hounds.

Your blind then

(08-21-2021, 01:05 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: So you dont like Corbin. Thats your opinion. But I got enough respect for Letcher to not talk about them or any team just because I may not be a fan of them. I would love to play Letcher Central this year. Matter of fact, I would love to play Johnson Central, Boyle, Central and Lexington Catholic this year to see how we would matchup. We get Franklin at home in 2 weeks. Come over and you can sit with me.

Sad part is, you come on this thread and make a comment but you cant brag about Letcher on there thread. Please come sit with me.

He’s trying to pull a Dougie but there’s only one PJ Doug who could make a nun cuss if they didn’t know his game.  If we beat Franklin you’ll never see a comment out of him period, or it’ll be followed by excuses, gotta love the hate.
I talk trash, but I'm not delusional Smile . I underestimated Franklin County a little in their last game, but I'm still gonna pick Corbin to win over them Smile
Big Grin Are you trying to set me up for later in the week?
No. I'm really going with the Hounds. lol

Well come on up, we’ll watch the Hound walk and I’ll put you in some Corbin gear, after I give you several drinks to diminish your thought process…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!
Congrats to Corbin! Looks like the Hounds are on their way to having another successful season. Good luck!
[-] The following 1 user Likes #55PirateFan's post:
  • Bull got out!