Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark vs. Johnson Central -- Freshman
OK the ignorance stops NOW!

Get back to the game and stop the personal attacks or the thread will be closed and several will be suspended.

Surely you guys and gals can talk about the game in a mature manner.
How can any grown man with any conscience get on here and say anything to take away from 2 great groups of kids who fought it out in a great game. You can check the roster Johnson Central brought 17 9th graders and no one and I mean no one else. I know for a fact Coach Matney poured his heart out for 20 years for the kids of Martin Co and still loves those people and even when I bait him he will not allow one negative thing to be said about those kids or Shawn Hager. How can Super Card get on here say these things and then officiate the game? Two things coach Matney taught when I was there sure seems to have been lost. Dont cry cheat everytime you lose , and always play with class. As for whether Harless is certified I guess we can sure check tomorow and if he was not, I would hate to be responcible for those injuries.
Hopefully this can be considered game-talk. Dont wanna upset Midee anymore than already is! hahaha....but jus checking the khsaa site, and there is no one listed as current football official with that last name. Not sure of the exact requirements for "freshman" games, tho, if only 2 or how many are supposed to be licensed. anyway, were there some injuries in the game tonite? i mean, besides the normal wear and tear of a game?

and what was the story of the game? i mean, was it pretty close throughout or a big advantage for JC that was cut into late by SC?
It was a great game for both teams. I love Coach Matney and I dont think he would try to cheat, ecspecially against us. That kinda talk is ridiculous. Just as ridiculous as Don Carlo running his mouth about Coach Hager, these are just fans on her talking i seriously doubt tht Hager has an account that he gets on here and writes about this stuff. Nobody said Hager said the JC was cheating so Don Carlo watch what you say.
One other point I would like to mention is that last week when I went to watch family play at an 8th grade game in Martin county 3 current and former SC high school coaches officiated and Martin County people still accused them of shady officiating . What kind of oddacity does it take to put your own coaches out there ,lose and then blame them.I would be very interested to hear Mr Greg Crums
take on all this. Where else can you go in the entire state and get the schools own coaches officiating.
When I am wrong I'm worng and last night BOY was I wrong. JC looked like a small varsity team tonight, they physically abused SC. These were 2 very good freshmen teams.
maybe the other officials didn't want to hear Matney for Harless had no reason to cheat freshman's they were not playing for a freshman super bowl
As for the people that worried about Harless not being certified. I talked to Mike Hall who assigns official in Martin Co. and he stated that official that refree Johnson Central games are not certified as well.
Bookeeper
This is about the second time somone has used Mike Halls name on here to slander our coach and or program. We assume this is the same Mike Hall your people said helped cost you the 8th grade game against Johnson County. First off ,we did check and Harless is not a registered official. Trouble is on the way over this ,you can count on that. Second ,we do not believe Mike Hall has entered this debate and if he has we sure have a couple of questions for him.
good game to both teams