Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark vs. Johnson Central -- Freshman
I think schs will come out on top who agrees?....but it will be a tough gameBig Grin
I think SC has a better freshmen team, but who knows with Matney. I wouldn't be surprised to see several non-freshman players out there. I know he pulled this trick several times at SC. Who is the freshmen coach at JC? :confused: Who calls the plays for the freshmen team at JC? Big Grin

SC will win this one if it is just freshmen.
should be a good game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super-Card Wrote:I think SC has a better freshmen team, but who knows with Matney. I wouldn't be surprised to see several non-freshman players out there. I know he pulled this trick several times at SC. Who is the freshmen coach at JC? :confused: Who calls the plays for the freshmen team at JC? Big Grin

Confusedhh:

:thatsfunn
I will be there =)
Super-Card Wrote:I think SC has a better freshmen team, but who knows with Matney. I wouldn't be surprised to see several non-freshman players out there. I know he pulled this trick several times at SC. Who is the freshmen coach at JC? :confused: Who calls the plays for the freshmen team at JC? Big Grin

Coach told me today that he has never played "non-freshmen" in a freshman game unless the opposing coach knew about it and agreed with it. What's your problem with Coach Matney? Did he cut your hide before or were you a typical hamburger eater that's just on team for the pre-game meal and didn't get to play much. It amazes me when people like yourself get on the net and hides behind a screen name and post garbage like your previous post. I shouldn't be suprised though after going back and rereading your posts though.

Why does it matter who's the head coach of Johnson Central's freshman team? Why do you care who calls the plays for the freshman team? You've already stated that you feel that Martin County will win so why does it matter?

I'll tell you this it will be just freshman playing and yes I believe that Martin County is the favorite but I can guarentee you that the game will be a dandy.

Good luck to both teams!
Don Carlo Wrote:Coach told me today that he has never played "non-freshmen" in a freshman game unless the opposing coach knew about it and agreed with it. What's your problem with Coach Matney? Did he cut your hide before or were you a typical hamburger eater that's just on team for the pre-game meal and didn't get to play much. It amazes me when people like yourself get on the net and hides behind a screen name and post garbage like your previous post. I shouldn't be suprised though after going back and rereading your posts though.

Why does it matter who's the head coach of Johnson Central's freshman team? Why do you care who calls the plays for the freshman team? You've already stated that you feel that Martin County will win so why does it matter?

I'll tell you this it will be just freshman playing and yes I believe that Martin County is the favorite but I can guarentee you that the game will be a dandy.

Good luck to both teams!

If Jim Matney told you that then he is a liar. Ask Chester McCoy. Ask Mike Hall. Ask John Derosset. Ask Glen Reeves. Ask Tony Burchett. Tell these men to look you in the eye and give you their word as a man and say he (Matney) never played non-freshmen without the other coach knowing and see what they say. You will be surprised
I just heard on Wsip that Johnson Central went to Sheldon Clark and won this game 44-30
yes johnson central beat the cards. this was a very good game. sc could't stop the qb keeper and the pass. not for sure what he's name is but # 17 for j.c. is goin to be a great player and #5 from sheldon clark is goin to be a great player also. the sheldon clrak fans were acting stupid i would like to say sorry to the central fans 4 that, they was rumors during the game that matney was using upperclass players but he would't do that any coach with the right mind would not risk a injury to 1 of there varsity players. j.c. was the better team tonight! great game eagles:thumpsup:
They did win ... Unclassy game on both sides ... All fans were bad ... Matney almost got kicked out
I know for a fact that only freshman played in this game for JC. Matter of fact one of JC's best freshman players (Tanner Bratton) was sidelined with an injury that occurred in the JV game Monday. JC didn't even take anything beside freshmen. Coach Hager was given a roster by one of JC's coaches before the game with all of JC's players on it.

This was a great game. JC played a great......Inspired.......game. Alot of emotion and intensity on the field. Their coaches kept telling them to leave it all on the field and I think they did.

Congratulation to both teams for a hard fought game!
TheyKnowMe Wrote:They did win ... Unclassy game on both sides ... All fans were bad ... Matney almost got kicked out

What Johnson Central fans were bad? What did they say ? Come on now speak up. You can't get on here and accuse people of being unclassy with out backing it up. What happened? If Johnson Central's fans were so unclassy how come no one come over to there side and calmed them down. SC's principle had to go over and calm his fans down. Some of them acted like complete jerks. Cussing kids is as low as it gets. I don't know the guy's name but it was some fat guy in a blue shirt.

We probably came closer to getting thrown out of the game than Coach Matney did. All he was doing was taking up for his kids. Besides how could homer Harless throw anybody out? He's not even a licensed official. All he did was throw flag after flag. He was determined to keep the game close. You didn't see the other two pulling the same crap as he was. Crum and Cornette called a good game but Harless was a joke.

These two teams played there heart out. Number 23 for the cards is going to be a great player by the time he's through. I could tell that he's a fine young man with a bright future ahead of him and I'm sure there's others but he really stuck out. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season.
Super-Card Wrote:If Jim Matney told you that then he is a liar. Ask Chester McCoy. Ask Mike Hall. Ask John Derosset. Ask Glen Reeves. Ask Tony Burchett. Tell these men to look you in the eye and give you their word as a man and say he (Matney) never played non-freshmen without the other coach knowing and see what they say. You will be surprised
Once again your posting garbage but heck what should I expect after seeing the stunts you pulled tonight over there on the sideline. I noticed you calmed down after halftime. What happened?Wink
Johnson Central just flat out whiped SC tonight! Thats about all you can say. The Cards never stopped them. JC scored everytime they had the ball except when they turned it over. Nothing more to say. JC just handed it to the Cards tonight.

OH YEA..........WHERE IS SUPERCARD? NUFF SAID!!!!!
Congrats to JC. Sounds like there is some good talent coming up for both schools.

After watching the game tonight go ahead and give me the numbers of those kids who you think are not freshman. Or are you to sorry a person to accuse someone of something and not apologize?

Cmon let's hear it.
it was a good game but for the fans on the other hand Sc had a group that was arguing with a group of fans from Jc and the had to get the law enforcement over on them but Sc's principle never did come over and talk to them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Don Carlo Wrote:What Johnson Central fans were bad? What did they say ? Come on now speak up. You can't get on here and accuse people of being unclassy with out backing it up. What happened? If Johnson Central's fans were so unclassy how come no one come over to there side and calmed them down. SC's principle had to go over and calm his fans down. Some of them acted like complete jerks. Cussing kids is as low as it gets. I don't know the guy's name but it was some fat guy in a blue shirt.

We probably came closer to getting thrown out of the game than Coach Matney did. All he was doing was taking up for his kids. Besides how could homer Harless throw anybody out? He's not even a licensed official. All he did was throw flag after flag. He was determined to keep the game close. You didn't see the other two pulling the same crap as he was. Crum and Cornette called a good game but Harless was a joke.

These two teams played there heart out. Number 23 for the cards is going to be a great player by the time he's through. I could tell that he's a fine young man with a bright future ahead of him and I'm sure there's others but he really stuck out. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season.

Ok for one... the sheriff had to go over to some women on THE HOME SIDE because she was screaming and yelling obscene stuff ... Some of Central's upper classmen sit right on top of the home side ... Behind the parents and was being trashy. And for whoever said they brought all freshman this is a joke. Shawn Hager had a list sure. But he saw some players that wasn't on the roster :eek: Shocker, I know. Sheldon Clark had horrible fans too don't get me wrong. Our fans were just as unclassy but we didn't go on your side. All in all I think the game was fun to watch. And all 3 of the officals were offical. Dave Harless is a good buddy of mine and he took the test.
That #5 from jc has a great looking future ahead of him what was his name
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Allright man go ahead and give me the numbers of those kids who were not freshman or stop making excuses on why the Cards lost.

Go ahead and give me the numbers! I know them all I promise you that!
OK2NV Wrote:Allright man go ahead and give me the numbers of those kids who were not freshman or stop making excuses on why the Cards lost.

Go ahead and give me the numbers! I know them all I promise you that!

Do I look like Shawn Hager? Exactly.
Thats what I thought! JC played only freshman, and that's it. They didn't even have their best player, Tanner Braton!

Well allright, how about this why don't you give me the players who you thought were not freshman? Give me their position and number! You can't because you are just making excuses on why your Cards got it handed to them.
OK2NV Wrote:Thats what I thought! JC played only freshman, and that's it. They didn't even have their best player, Tanner Braton!

Well allright, how about this why don't you give me the players who you thought were not freshman? Give me their position and number! You can't because you are just making excuses on why your Cards got it handed to them.

LIKE I SAID! I do not have a list. Shawn did. And I am proud of JC. They drove it down The Cards throat all night. I am just trying to say what I saw. :ChairHit:
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Do I look like Shawn Hager? Exactly.

You're the one saying it was a joke that JC had only freshmen. Obviously, knowing it all, as you seem to, you could have a little proof before you start :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: around.
Well you say he knows who were not freshman and you agreed! So who do you think were not freshman! Since you agreed with him than you must have thoughts! Or are you also to sorry to tell us?
Like I said, freshman or not, good game. I am leaving it at that.
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Ok for one... the sheriff had to go over to some women on THE HOME SIDE because she was screaming and yelling obscene stuff ... Some of Central's upper classmen sit right on top of the home side ... Behind the parents and was being trashy. And for whoever said they brought all freshman this is a joke. Shawn Hager had a list sure. But he saw some players that wasn't on the roster :eek: Shocker, I know. Sheldon Clark had horrible fans too don't get me wrong. Our fans were just as unclassy but we didn't go on your side. All in all I think the game was fun to watch. And all 3 of the officals were offical. Dave Harless is a good buddy of mine and he took the test.

So Hager's excuse is that JC played with non freshman? Why don't he just hump up and face it they got beat. What players wasn't on the roster? That's bull crap and he know's it. Give me some numbers that was on the field that wasn't on the roster. I will argue this until the very end because I was there and I know who was playing for Johnson Central. We PLAYED ALL FRESHMAN and it burns my butt to be accused of cheating in a freshman game. Instead of looking for excuses of why he got beat he better be looking at himself. I know that he's not the freshman coach but he still the main man.
Please tell me who he seen on the field that wasn't on the roster. We didn't even play our best freshman Tanner Bratton. I'll tell you what if Hager's going to use this as an excuse because his team was defeated why don't he schedule a varsity game with Johnson Central. I mean come on there all eligible for varsity. He wouldn't have to worry about checking our roster but I'm sure he would come up with some other excuse.

You're right it was a heck of a game to watch. Both communities should be proud of these boys.

We'll just have to agree to disagree about homer Harless. I thought he was pathetic and should stick to being Mike Hall's bat boy during the spring.

Please get back to me on who Hager thought wasn't a freshman. I'm real interested in that one.
Like I said, you must be a sorry person! Just keep making excuses for your Cards!

JC played all freshman and trust me I know, and I know without a doubt! Just keep on being sorry and not tell us who you think were not freshman.
Cards09 Wrote:That #5 from jc has a great looking future ahead of him what was his name

JK Hall
Don Carlo Wrote:JK Hall

Oh yea and I guess he isn't a freshman! Man JC and all those sophs!!! HEHEHE

Smile