Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity 35 St. Xavier 3
Final.
Trinity beating up on their rival
It's Trinity, or Male to win 6a title. Don't see anyone else keeping it close to either. Would be shocked if these 2 ain't playing in Lexington, flip a coin on who wins in the rematch.
killbilly usmc Wrote:It's Trinity, or Male to win 6a title. Don't see anyone else keeping it close to either. Would be shocked if these 2 ain't playing in Lexington, flip a coin on who wins in the rematch.

I would agree with you. I knew Male would be tough so that made me cautious in the beginning of the year when some people were calling it a done deal for Trinity. I thought St. X would bounce back after their loss to Male but after seeing them in person against Trinity, I don't think they will. X's QB was hard to pin down, but the Trinity D were constantly in the backfield chasing him down, forcing poor passes and broken plays. It wasn't just one or two X guys getting outplayed either, it was the whole line. Unless Wallace can drastically turn around the performance of their OL then I don't think X will threaten.
Male won @ X by 37

Male beat T @ home in 2OT by 3

T beat X at a neutral field by 32.

A lot of people didn't consider Male a contender after graduating their QB but it looks like the Bulldogs just reloaded.