Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trinity 35 St. Xavier 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Trinity beating up on their rival
It's Trinity, or Male to win 6a title. Don't see anyone else keeping it close to either. Would be shocked if these 2 ain't playing in Lexington, flip a coin on who wins in the rematch.
killbilly usmc Wrote:It's Trinity, or Male to win 6a title. Don't see anyone else keeping it close to either. Would be shocked if these 2 ain't playing in Lexington, flip a coin on who wins in the rematch.

I would agree with you. I knew Male would be tough so that made me cautious in the beginning of the year when some people were calling it a done deal for Trinity. I thought St. X would bounce back after their loss to Male but after seeing them in person against Trinity, I don't think they will. X's QB was hard to pin down, but the Trinity D were constantly in the backfield chasing him down, forcing poor passes and broken plays. It wasn't just one or two X guys getting outplayed either, it was the whole line. Unless Wallace can drastically turn around the performance of their OL then I don't think X will threaten.
Male won @ X by 37

Male beat T @ home in 2OT by 3

T beat X at a neutral field by 32.

A lot of people didn't consider Male a contender after graduating their QB but it looks like the Bulldogs just reloaded.