Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps Football?
Someone told me yesterday that Phelps' two fastest kids are their two biggest on the team. When I say fastest I don't really mean it to mean, that fast.
im sure coach jones will have some production at phelps, if he gets support. he was the best coach powell had seen in years, and no one supported him. if he gets support, and numbers out, phelps will be dangerous. coach jones is smart and knows what he is doing. his defense, is great, offense better when ran to perfection. coach bruce jones is a good coach, and i wish the best of luck to him.
Does anyone know when Jones got his first title ring? Was it with Paris in 1973?
stroked Wrote:im sure coach jones will have some production at phelps, if he gets support. he was the best coach powell had seen in years, and no one supported him. if he gets support, and numbers out, phelps will be dangerous. coach jones is smart and knows what he is doing. his defense, is great, offense better when ran to perfection. coach bruce jones is a good coach, and i wish the best of luck to him.
If you are talking about support from the board then we will all be dead before that happens. His situation at Phelps will probably be a forgetable one at most.
good luck coach jones