Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT MOUNTAIN CLASSIC, (DEC 3-8) Who you got?
Well it looks like Knott got a terrible draw and will be going home early. What did they do to the committee to have to face Bell! I'm kidding, but I do think Bell will be a lot better than people think this year. And I look for it to be a good game.
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2e/00/b9/...264768.gif]
Leady ole Fatpat worries about brutha! Knoxxy won fair and square last year at the White Yellow Mash Tater tourney and ole Fatpat likes their style brutha but the Patriots be ruling the roost this year bruh! Big Bizness be bringing the taters loaded up and hot baby! #hospitalityroomisdabomb #tearingsomethingupthisyear
FatPat, is the big 6’8 QB at Douglass’ family moving back to Knott after football season to play basketball. That’s what I heard through the grapevine. If so that would make the Patriots darn big, and tough to handle. You’ll have mash taters flowing out of every crevice of your body, lol.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:FatPat, is the big 6’8 QB at Douglass’ family moving back to Knott after football season to play basketball. That’s what I heard through the grapevine. If so that would make the Patriots darn big, and tough to handle. You’ll have mash taters flowing out of every crevice of your body, lol.

[Image:

]

yawny baby, Christmas time is coming and the region won't know what hit them. Supaman is ready to fly back after football season and Mortys will be ready brutha. Patriot Nation will be ready cause Santy Clauz is coming.

#bigbiznessisafreakingenius More mash taters please!!!
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:FatPat, is the big 6’8 QB at Douglass’ family moving back to Knott after football season to play basketball. That’s what I heard through the grapevine. If so that would make the Patriots darn big, and tough to handle. You’ll have mash taters flowing out of every crevice of your body, lol.

I’m hearing it’s a done deal.
No way. He would never be eligible. Can't just play sports and attend other schools to play specific sports. If KHSAA allows this, then they might as well close their doors.
WinkWinkler Wrote:No way. He would never be eligible. Can't just play sports and attend other schools to play specific sports. If KHSAA allows this, then they might as well close their doors.

Look at the non eligibility of Harmon at Marshall County, and then look at Dunbars new roster. The khsaa picks and chooses when they want to enforce rules.
Knox pr Paintsville.
WinkWinkler Wrote:No way. He would never be eligible. Can't just play sports and attend other schools to play specific sports. If KHSAA allows this, then they might as well close their doors.

As long as he has a change of address and it isn’t the same address used when he was previously enrolled by khsaa rules he would be eligible. For example parents moved to Lexington for there job and got transferred back. It could happen and if it does work out for him congrats.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:As long as he has a change of address and it isn’t the same address used when he was previously enrolled by khsaa rules he would be eligible. For example parents moved to Lexington for there job and got transferred back. It could happen and if it does work out for him congrats.

I agree. If they are changing addresses and moving for new jobs he will be eligible. Also, as far as I know his parents haven’t broadcast it to the world on sports news interviews or social networks that they’re moving for sports reasons. What’s been said has only been “grapevine” reports. Harmon’s dad said on TV interviews that his son was transferring for basketball (athletic) reasons and the KHSAA doesn’t permit that type of transfer.
If Jones transferred back he would be granted eligibility and play.
I would give you the zaga_fan guarantee, but it really doesn't mean anything.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:As long as he has a change of address and it isn’t the same address used when he was previously enrolled by khsaa rules he would be eligible. For example parents moved to Lexington for there job and got transferred back. It could happen and if it does work out for him congrats.

not true look at the zion harmon story. father moved for work (traveling nurse).
I doubt big jones would be eligible. I love high school ball in the cold winter nights though i wouldnt mind seeing him back in the 14th.
Tailback44 Wrote:not true look at the zion harmon story. father moved for work (traveling nurse).
I doubt big jones would be eligible. I love high school ball in the cold winter nights though i wouldnt mind seeing him back in the 14th.
Harmon’s dad stated in a TV sports interview though that his son was transferring for basketball reasons. The KHSAA has clear rules about not transferring if athletic reasons are the motivation. If he had kept quite and not said any such talk and simply took his new job and moved he would be eligible right now.
I’m sure Jones’ dad won’t make the same mistake.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Harmon’s dad stated in a TV sports interview though that his son was transferring for basketball reasons. The KHSAA has clear rules about not transferring if athletic reasons are the motivation. If he had kept quite and not said any such talk and simply took his new job and moved he would be eligible right now.
I’m sure Jones’ dad won’t make the same mistake.

I didn't hear that part, but if its true why Marshall?? why not cov cath or scott co? Marshall doesn't seem like an athletic move but even if so with the type of work the father does, it falls under the rules to be eligible.
I apologize for a mistake I made on the post with the bracket and dates.

The boys semifinals are Friday, December 7th while the final day of competition is Saturday the 8th.

From the looks of it, games on the last day will start in the morning and go all day and into the night, with six games total on that Saturday. Sounds like a great way to spend a day to me!
[Image:

]

newsflash, Morty's has just announced they are sold out of all their home game tickets and this guy is pi$$@%, wowza!!!

#helpabruthaoutandsellhimaticket More mash taters please!!!
Will any of these games be on TV or live youtube?
I thought WYMT usually airs the Boys Semi Finals and then both championship games. They stream all the games on their website, or they have unless something has changed.
clipperw Wrote:I thought WYMT usually airs the Boys Semi Finals and then both championship games. They stream all the games on their website, or they have unless something has changed.

For the last few years, every game has been on WYMT.2 as well as streaming them on the website and app.

CBS put the clamps down on covering up their stuff for local sports a while back.