Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donovan to Recruits: "I'm Staying at Florida"
Who says they didn't?
Anyone saying I doubt Billy Donovan text messages has no clue about the climate of big time college basketball now-a-days. They all text message. It is a way around the rules as it does not count as a phone call.

Charlie Weis Text messages, Coach K, they all do.
FreakNasty Wrote:I'll say it again... all he has to say is "I'm staying at Florida, period, end of story"... he hasn't said that yet....
How much money would he be throwing away in a extension if he did?
98 Wrote:How much money would he be throwing away in a extension if he did?

It's possible he is playing a masterful game of $$$ bracketing, but I would be absolutly shocked if he didn't give UK the time of day...
I got a text today from a source i can't reveil, but it said we would find out who our next coach is very soon. Tongue lol Now thats a story i believe.
Beef Wrote:I don't know how much to look into this, but seems as if he might be staying?? :confused:
i mean honestly do you think he is going to go recruit these guys and say "well, we like the chance of you playing at Florida, but I may just not be there to coach you. I hope this doesnt affect your decision to go to FL. I may or may not see you in Gainesville next year! later."

I mean honestly. A good recruiter is gonna do all he can to get the best players in the nation to commit to their school and Billy D is a genious at that no matter if he goes to kentucky or not.
Press conference on Wednesday. Why are they waiting until then? Welcome home Billy and John Pelphrey. We missed you both.
whos your momma Wrote:Press conference on Wednesday. Why are they waiting until then? Welcome home Billy and John Pelphrey. We missed you both.

Clear this up for me. How is Lexington Billy Donovan's home?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm guessing because that was Billy's first college coaching job he took after he ended his career as a broker.