Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Season Opener is Decided
ole #52 can still smack rudi johnson around. that is... if ruddi will stay in bounds Confusedhh:
bizmark Wrote:ole #52 can still smack rudi johnson around. that is... if ruddi will stay in bounds Confusedhh:

ole #52 better find a way to score some points.
hell leave that to ed reed :thumpsup:
palmer is the man.
rallo316 Wrote:palmer is the man.
Not real sure if he's a man or divine...............:Clap:
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
id call him #3 in the afc and probably also #3 in the nfl
bizmark Wrote:id call him #3 in the afc and probably also #3 in the nfl

Behind who? Manning and who??? Brady's good, but not as talented, the only reason why he's thought of as so good is because he comes through in the clutch.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Behind who? Manning and who??? Brady's good, but not as talented, the only reason why he's thought of as so good is because he comes through in the clutch.

That is easy...Brees
bizmark Wrote:So these two are better than Denver, San Diego, New England, Indy, Kansas City, Tennessee and Jacksonville?

No I don't see that. They should possibly be the top two in the north, but not the entire AFC by any means what so ever.
I didnt mean it like that...i meant they were the best out of the Browns, and Steelers but the Bengals are better than Kansas City, Tennessee and Jacksonville.I cant believe im actually taking up for the Bengals.
BFritz Wrote:Top teams in their conference: there's only two conferences, so being a top team in the conference does make them at the top, especially since the NFC barely ever wins Super Bowls anymore.
Im sorry, i meant the AFC North...sorry about the confusion
braves_fan_10 Wrote:.I cant believe im actually taking up for the Bengals.

Very good Braves.....I knew you would come around sooner or later. Keep hanging around in threads with BFritz and Bengal Cat. We would never steer you wrong.....lol
BFritz Wrote:the only reason why he's thought of as so good is because he comes through in the clutch.

:1: palmer can kiss a few diamonds :1: ..... oh yeah, he has one more :1:
Bengal Cat Wrote:Very good Braves.....I knew you would come around sooner or later. Keep hanging around in threads with BFritz and Bengal Cat. We would never steer you wrong.....lol
I will never be a Bengals fan... But i do like them more than the Steelers or Ravens...But im a Browns fan so i will never be Bengals fan, but i cant say they are bad team because they are not.... I will say this "THE BENGALS WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS"....and the Browns will be the wildcard...lol
Well Tom Brady is def ranked above Palmer. I like Palmer and think he is awesome, but like you said he comes through in the clutch and I think that is what its all about. Plus I think he is talented.. He is so accurate.
Their preseason schedule just got released: they play the Colts and Atlanta in national televised games, and they'll also play Detroit and New Orleans.

Apparantly, I'm not the only one optimistic about this season, especially not with the Monday night home opener against the Ravens.

Palmer's studying how Japanese pitchers throw with all their energy to help improve his own throwing technique.
BFritz Wrote:Their preseason schedule just got released: they play the Colts and Atlanta in national televised games, and they'll also play Detroit and New Orleans.

Apparantly, I'm not the only one optimistic about this season, especially not with the Monday night home opener against the Ravens.

Palmer's studying how Japanese pitchers throw with all their energy to help improve his own throwing technique.

baseball and football techniques are two complet opposites
bizmark Wrote:baseball and football techniques are two complet opposites

Actually, it's a lot of the same motion....... http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=5961

And he's also studying how they train and things.
i dont care about the motion, throwing a baseball and throwing a football are not the same at all.
bizmark Wrote:i dont care about the motion, throwing a baseball and throwing a football are not the same at all.

Um........ so the motion might be the same, but they're not the same at all.........:confused: .........
I think this says a lot about Palmer. Hes a Pro Bowl QB and is still exploring options that might help him improve. This is a special QB and I for one as a Bengal fan, am glad he plays for my team.
Bengal Cat Wrote:I think this says a lot about Palmer. Hes a Pro Bowl QB and is still exploring options that might help him improve. This is a special QB and I for one as a Bengal fan, am glad he plays for my team.

I think it says a ton about him considering he was in running for Comeback POY and is still recognizing that he has room to improve and is willing to do what it takes to improve.

Feels awesome to have players dedicated to Cinci and to the Bengals and who finally have what it takes to compete again.
When will they release the entire bengals schedule for the year?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
anybody who is used to throwing baseball cant throw footballs good, and vice versa. would somebody that has played both sports give ur opinion.
bizmark Wrote:anybody who is used to throwing baseball cant throw footballs good, and vice versa. would somebody that has played both sports give ur opinion.

I played both sports but not when I learned how to properly throw a football............. but it's pretty much the same motion: step, open your body up parallel to the line of scrimmage, bring your throwing arm to a 90 degree angle, about level with your shoulder, bring it forward, release at the top, keep bringing your arm forward and across your body
Bengals Will Win Afc And Play In Super Bowl.
bengals preseason schedule

AUG 10 @ DETROIT

AUG 18 SAINTS

AUG 27 @ ATLANTA

AUG 31 COLTS
rallo316 Wrote:Bengals Will Win Afc And Play In Super Bowl.

Your faith and wisdom will bring you prosperity
BFritz Wrote:Not real sure if he's a man or divine...............:Clap:

lol..
I know it's a little early, but I am ecstatic..
I believe this could be Cincys year.

I'll let you know for sure after draft day.
Gorn Wrote:I know it's a little early, but I am ecstatic..
I believe this could be Cincys year.

I'll let you know for sure after draft day.

I agree that we'll decide for sure after draft day, but it looks like we're finally being intelligent and using the draft on a defense............... that's what Mike Brown and Coach Lewis are saying, as well as other top people in the organization