Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co. v.s. Allen Central (2/23)
I Would Take Magoffin On This One But With Eric, Clay And Devin Out I Think AC Will Take This One By A Very Small Margin, Good Luck Mc Though.
I thought it was just Clay and Devin sitting out?
5_blush_5 Wrote:I thought it was just Clay and Devin sitting out?

My bad, thought eric told me he wasent. So it is just them two.
Look for this to be a long night for the Hornets unless some younger plays step up. Magoffin is basically giving this one away sitting Devin and Clay and Eric may sit too. If Magoffin beats AC without these players then I will be amazed. Maybe a younger player will step up but I don't see it happening.
15thRegionX Wrote:Look for this to be a long night for the Hornets unless some younger plays step up. Magoffin is basically giving this one away sitting Devin and Clay and Eric may sit too. If Magoffin beats AC without these players then I will be amazed. Maybe a younger player will step up but I don't see it happening.

I hate to hear about MC's injuries etc...this late in the season. As far as giving this one away--I'd rather see AC defeat a healthy MC team, and who could blame MC for looking towards next weeks district tournament. Best of Luck to MC and a speedy recovery for all.
Even if those players played for MC, AC would still win.
This game would be a great confidence booster for the Hornets if they won... But coach west needs to think more about next week than beating Ac.. I allways want the Hornets to win but this isn't as important as Districts.
This game will be broadcast on WMDJ FM-100.1 tonight...Senior Night at Allen Central, there will also be a special program between the JV and Varsity games tonight.
This game could possibly be the last for Coach Martin, if rumors are true, and it's Senior night. So the chances of the Hornets winning this game no matter who plays if unlikely. I'm not saying Magoffin Co. can't win, but it's doubtful at Allen Central on such an emotional night. Good luck to the Hornets and rest up for the Districts!!!
Hate to hear anything about injuries this late in the season and going into the district tourneys. Magoffin County has a good team, and if Allen Central plays together, they have even better one IMO. Although Magoffin has players out tonight, with all the passion and emotion surrounding the Senior Night festivities...I believe that Allen Central will come away with this WIN anyways. Tonight will be a great game! Everyone who can should come out to see this one. You won't want to miss it, Trust ME! Here's wishing a speedy recovery to the Hornets and the BEST OF LUCK tonight and every night to the Rebels!

Assister :Cheerlead GO Rebels!!!
AC may win because well they will be playing Magoffins JV...
Who Won?
AC defeated MC tonight. Rebels had a big lead and let it slip away. MC came out in the second half determined to win. The Hornets played hard but AC held on to win.
Had Devin and Clay been playing, there is no doubt in my mind that Magoffin would have gotten the win. The younger guys really stepped up tonight.