Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin Co. v.s. Allen Central (2/23)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Senior Night for the Rebels. Everyones thoughts and predictions?
This will be a good game. Hopefully Magoffin comes out with a win.
Ill take Magoffin by 10.
I'd say MC will come away with a W.
AC not played anyone this year.. JMO
AC has had an easy road this season. Magoffin is playing pretty well as of late and if they come prepared and play their game they will win!
I dont know guys, AC will be very determined to defend their homecourt and for those seniors defend it for the last time in their high school days. Im going to take AC in a close one by 5 points.

AC-71
MC-66
Ac better come to play especially the Martin kid underneath. I will pick the rebs in a close one in overtime

AC- 78
Hornets-74
toss up
the easy schedulle might be hurting the Rebs in the end but agree with stats the last time on their home floor they will leave it all out there and come away with a 5 pt win.
ac 71
mc 66
Hope Magoffin pulls it out, but since its senior night Ill go with the Rebels in a close one.
Magoffin has much more talent but AC plays better as a team IMO. It's really just according who comes out and wants it more. If AC comes out like they did against Belfry and gets completly dominated on all aspects of the floor then of course it'll be a long night, but on the other hand it is their Sr. night so maybe they'll come out with some fire in their eyes, I don't know. Personally on paper I see magoffin winning pretty eaisly. AC has problems against strong and athletic players and I think they'll have problems matching up with Arnett, who is pretty athletic and physical as well as Rice who is a "Brute" in his own right. This game is hard to predict but I'll take MC by about 14pts just on paper like I said. For AC to win they'll have to get a strong game from Hammonds IMO.
Magoffin by 6
Allen Central wins going away in this game!!

Rebels-74
Hornets-61
AC by 10
Should be a great game.
AC by 5.
Allen Central should take this one on their homecourt on senior night.
MC by 10
Allen Central by 12
mc is playin well right now only falling short by a buuzzer beater to a very good 14th region powell co team....i'm going to take mc in this one by 6
MC may have 2 of their starters out for friday Clay Fletcher didn't play against P-Burg, and Devin Rice went out with what looked to be a horrible ankle injury. AC may just steal a win.
Ac by 15+
yep, Id say magoffin will lose this game due to the fact of no strong low post With rice out of the ballgame.
This will be a long night for the Hornets without Clay and Devin...
Allen Central is a dominate force in Rebel land. I believe they would have beat Magoffin with Clay and Devin. But without them, it could be a long night for the Hornets. AC75 MC 59
AC by 10+ even if Clay and Devin get to play. They are tough to beat on there home court and i for sure dont see it happening on senior night.
AC even if those guy play by 7 without those guys then 15. After seeing both teams played a few times this year I think Martin is a better post player than Rice and Collins can play with Arnett any night. And who is going to guard T. Slone and J Prater? And AC has the better point man in Hammonds. I think someone mentioned Belfry well MC is not in the same class as Belfry. And as for the AC's easy road, MC has only beat one team with a winning record PC 13-12.
If Mogoffin plays like they played against p-burg ill take Ac...but if they play like they did against powell co Magoffin should have no problem...But I am going to say AC by 6..
Rice, Fletcher and Arnett will not be playing tomorrow night.
Super_de Wrote:Rice, Fletcher and Arnett will not be playing tomorrow night.

which arnett and why?
Eric wont be playing , they all have ankle injuries right now, and just going to rest to Districts.
Pages: 1 2