•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amos McCreary Named Bell County Head Football Coach
insideinfo Wrote:He is thought of as one the of the best young coaches in the state. Schools will come after him. Someone will offer something he can't turn down. JMO

He has it made. I for one hope he never leaves. Not only does he have it made when it comes to football/teaching/support, but his wife is a doctor.
Finis Wrote:So they may win 2 games in the playoffs, record will still be bad.

Do you mean us at all??? Yes it will hurt. Just be sure to get back on in October and let everyone know how much it hurts. Numbers are already pretty low, now they are losing more? Even if the 3 amigos could coach you still have to have players. Running off the ones you have is not good.

Wife has a heck of job and his is pretty good too. Don't look for him to leave anytime soon.

With what they were losing up front, they were likely going to take a hit as is....I see 8-5, 9-4. Bell will be competing for region championships most years or at least an appearance in that game.
ProudPanther Wrote:OK, i'm new to this forum, but i've already figured out pjdoug has all the answers.... it's a dang shame he has no clue what the questions are.....

Your altar ego hurt my feelings:dontthink
WhyLie Wrote:So you will be shocked if we do not beat Corbin in second round? Next year we will be fine, that will be the last for sometime. Bell is and will be a different now, Dudley and his coaches (Mills, Hoskins, Frazier, Yankey, and Harbin all coaches of Hilton) are now ALL gone. Hilton and the last of Hilton influence is gone. Bell will start a decline, 3 years and you may not recognize our program. Athletes will be the main problem as many have moved and just more of a dry spell. Hilton had dry spells, but we recruited what we needed. Not going to happen now.

Where did they all go and who are they being replaced with? I expect The Bobcats to remain solid.
pjdoug Wrote:Where did they all go and who are they being replaced with? I expect The Bobcats to remain solid.

Most not coaching and they are replaced with nobody. Only 3 total people on staff. With what I witnessed a few days this summer and heard from others I am not impressed. Neither are the players. Most days the numbers were below 25 including middle school kids on average according to 1 parent.
I was told by a coach that the playoffs were different that had to play in district 2nd round, I guess he was wrong. We will not be playing for an region championships after next year.
Not hearing much from Bobcat fans, how was the first week? Who is on staff? How many players? Maybe the first year Bobcats are not blowing this board up.
We are still here, just flying under the radar. Are you say Fred Hoskins went to Knox?
We played them last year. They had some nice kids up front but skill kids were lacking. Nice RB. I believe QB was a senior, think they lost 3-4 OL and quite a bit on Defense. How will they stack up against Corbin in district champ and regional final? They don't have much of a challenge in the playoffs until then?

How has everything meshed? They will miss the old coaching staff. Wayne is at Corbin, Frazier at Whitley? How will their assistants pan out, does he have a decent staff? Best of luck to the County. We had some good battles just a few years back.
Waiting for someone to confirm, but I hear our D. Cord., Hoskins went to Knox as well.
Finis Wrote:Most not coaching and they are replaced with nobody. Only 3 total people on staff. With what I witnessed a few days this summer and heard from others I am not impressed. Neither are the players. Most days the numbers were below 25 including middle school kids on average according to 1 parent.

Who are the coaches on staff now?
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)