Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oct.23rd Pulaski vs. South Western
Woody Hayes Wrote::partyhard Too many drunks on this thread! :partyhard

Too many faeries.
I don't think anyone stops Jake Johnson. That kid is for real. Pulaski 35-21
Hopefully were past the non-sense and can talk serious about South Western and PC. I can't wait, going to be a great one. I think PC is better on offense, SW is better on defense. But South Westerns running game will be the difference keeping the PC offense on the sideline. SW 28 PC 20.
First I want to say that last year has nothing to do with this year. But I do want to point out that while the SW vs NL regular season game was close last year, come playoff time, SW dominated that game 41 -7.

With that being said, this is a new year and SW and PC have a lot to take care of between now and playoffs.

The week of November 13 is the earliest that this should even be a discussion.
As I was driving by sports den this morning smoking my morning doobie a thought occurred to me that the winner of this game should board a bus driven by the superintendant and do donuts on the field while the BOE members wearing the winning teams cheerleader outfits cheers them on from the sidelines.:pondering:
Lyn Turpin Wrote:First I want to say that last year has nothing to do with this year. But I do want to point out that while the SW vs NL regular season game was close last year, come playoff time, SW dominated that game 41 -7.

With that being said, this is a new year and SW and PC have a lot to take care of between now and playoffs.

The week of November 13 is the earliest that this should even be a discussion.
Good. Disappear until then..Confusederiously:
jim rome Wrote:As I was driving by sports den this morning smoking my morning doobie a thought occurred to me that the winner of this game should board a bus driven by the superintendant and do donuts on the field while the BOE members wearing the winning teams cheerleader outfits cheers them on from the sidelines.:pondering:

South Floyd beat you to this idea!!
First of all I think it's funny that North has got mentioned more on this tread than PC & SW!! Now to the PC / SW game, with North schedule being open on the 23rd I will be there to see this one myself. No doubt about it two good teams. Momma always said if you can't say anything good about someone don't say nothing at all!! I think PC kids are a class act, they just go out on the field and do what they do. Very good at it as well, nothing but respect for them. Honestly though I hope both teams beat the crap out of each other, no injuries, but wear each other out. I say Pulaski is the better team and wins this one, PC 35 SW 17. God Bless & Go JAGS!!
There will be alot of hard hits in this one. It hurts me just thinking about it! Play hard but be safe guys!:Wave::blondeche:blondeche:blondeche
Good game to attend this week! Should be a battle! On paper PC should win, when it come to heart being in the game SW may have that covered! SW in a nail biting...close one!
Blitzer Wrote:Good game to attend this week! Should be a battle! On paper PC should win, when it come to heart being in the game SW may have that covered! SW in a nail biting...close one!

Sorry Jizzer the game is not this weekend or next. Oct. 23rd, get it together or I would revoke your BGR membership if I were a moderator. :cop:
jim rome Wrote:Sorry Jizzer the game is not this weekend or next. Oct. 23rd, get it together or I would revoke your BGR membership if I were a moderator. :cop:

Roma tomato - missed the date! This shouldn't even be a thread now! Gets confusing enough on a small apparatus! Your Cop friend looks pretty 'sleezy', I'd be trying to find a more impressive friend I believe! Smile
Ninja Wrote:NL did not help themselves in testing their improvements because of their scheduling.. if they expected to have the team they have i dont understand why they scheduled a bunch of scrub games... dont compare scores.. if I'm not mistaken it was a monsoon last yr..

No one expected NL to have this much success this quick with so many 10th graders in starring roles. I'm sure reason for the schedule but also none of those scheduled are exactly year in year out cream puffs.
It didn't rain in either of the three match ups with the Pulaski schools last year.
Even with the schedule North is tearing it up with young kids and dominating both offense and defense.
jim rome Wrote:Good. Disappear until then..Confusederiously:

uncalled for rudeness:ChairHit:
So, you're saying North Laurel and Pulaski County are the favorites from the east!!!
jim rome Wrote:As I was driving by sports den this morning smoking my morning doobie a thought occurred to me that the winner of this game should board a bus driven by the superintendant and do donuts on the field while the BOE members wearing the winning teams cheerleader outfits cheers them on from the sidelines.:pondering:

Pulaski's field is too muddy...
HG_Bullfrogs Wrote:No one expected NL to have this much success this quick with so many 10th graders in starring roles. I'm sure reason for the schedule but also none of those scheduled are exactly year in year out cream puffs.
It didn't rain in either of the three match ups with the Pulaski schools last year.
Even with the schedule North is tearing it up with young kids and dominating both offense and defense.

wrong bullfrogs..

how many 10th graders are in starting roles? i can sorta understand that but with their success last yr & the success of the fr/jv teams you know you're not going to be terrible.
Im just so back and forth with this. The Warriors have a really good defense and the Maroonies have a really good offense.They both play really hard.OMG I just don't know who to pick! Im going to have to flip a coin. Heads for Maroonies and tails for Warriors. Here goes. Its tails!! I pick the Warriors.
Still 2 weeks away.
I love the Warriors but they lose this one.
Pulaski County by 21, Southwestern will have problems defending the pass
I can't see a team that lost to Bourbon County hanging close to Pulaski County. I know that this is a rivalry game, but on paper it looks like PC is at least three TDs better on a bad night.
Pulaskis qb is the difference maker