Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 51 Pike Central 48
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Haleys walks were walks...she took a step and the went into her jump stop which is a walk...you must go straight into your jump stop then into your shoting progress...when u take that first step it has to be either another step and a lay up or go into your runner...
Haley was doing the same thing she always does and the same thing she had done all right, well when she wasn't setting on the bench because of questionable foul calls, but anyways my point is how do you call her for steps that late in the game with the score that close when you haven't called it the rest of the night?
How about you all go discuss why they lost so bad to Sacred Heart and let the Valley game go?
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:How about you all go discuss why they lost so bad to Sacred Heart and let the Valley game go?
How about you not worry about what we are discussing, this is the thread for the PC and SV game! You wanna know opinions on the Sacred Heart game, go to its thread!
Hawksfan Wrote:How about you not worry about what we are discussing, this is the thread for the PC and SV game! You wanna know opinions on the Sacred Heart game, go to its thread!

Well, since this is a public site i can look at what you're discussing any time i want to..this is a very old thread from a game that took place almost a week ago, let it go, your hawks lost, and SV won. Go cry somewhere else.
Hawksfan Wrote:Haley was doing the same thing she always does and the same thing she had done all right, well when she wasn't setting on the bench because of questionable foul calls, but anyways my point is how do you call her for steps that late in the game with the score that close when you haven't called it the rest of the night?

its like this when a game is close the refs tighten up on calls...thats how it is thats how they are taught and thats how it has always been...im a huge Pike Central supporter have been since 93 although i was very young...but the fact is the walks were walks...and they didnt play that big of apart in the game...the double dribble did that was not called on valley...but we can not ref the games thats why we are called spectators...Central didnt win and played a bad game...you can not win many games when you make 20+ turnovers...the game is over and the girls just need to press on towards Feb...
I agree good luck to both teams
Congrats SV.....I feel that the ladycats had more heart and wanted it more on that night..dont get me wrong PC played good but not as good as they have in the past....Valley has long awaited this win......and as for the refs... a great ball team, not a good one, will find ways to win no matter what..." Winners make sacrafices, losers make excuses"...congrats SV on a big win...
this game was def. upsetting ..... the majority of ppl admitting it or not believed pc would come out on top.... this shows the heart and willingness of sv ....pc didnt have their best game but having two of their starters not playing the 2nd quarter really had nothing to do with the result of the game ..... the young players for pc stepped up their game and made the starters look weaker..kayla lowe was def. stopped inside by sv... and roberts and fleming both played great ...perkins too hussled ............. good job sv...better luck next time pc
Congrats Shelby Valley on the Victory!!!!
This Thread should be closed,this game was played along time ago.