Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview @ Bellevue
Guys,
Why so much talk about transfers and the way Fairview was caught. When you look at the thing that happened last October, Nate McPeek resigned because Bill Musick asked him to resign. I'm friends with the McPeeks and he has given me no reason to think he is lying about that. The whole incident he dealt with due to a student being ineligible that came from Ashland and was enrolled improperly when he came to Fairview with credit issues. His deal has zero to deal with recruiting, false addresses, or any of the things you guys are mentioning. I'm not trying to create a firestorm or anything like some of you want. This will be my only post on the matter, but I think it's ashame grown men act the way they do about this whole deal. The kids get hurt in the end, and I know that is what matters in high school athletics. You guys continue to talk about things and it's been almost a year since all that occured. As far as the OEA stuff that is the board, and Mr. Musick deal. I wish all the teams luck the rest of the season and hope the kids continue to improve on and off the field.
T
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I dont see any comparison to Jennings outside of speed. Ive watched the kid play as well, but he and Jennings are two completely different players. This kid isnt going to be 20 yds ahead of the closest defender, then stop and wait to knock him into another rhelm with a stiff arm like a swing of thor's hammer. Whitnessed Jennigs due this against either Bath County or Paris. Hendricks is a great player, but not like Jennings.

I still dont see him to have the aptitude to allow Paintsville to "easily win the district".

I was comparing talent level , not saying they had the same kind of talent. Example Pittsburg Steelers had Jerome Bettis , & Willie Parker . Jennings like Bettis is bigger stronger straight forward power runner with decent speed . Donte is more like Parker smaller but very elusive , shifty quick speedster with great hands out of the RB position . Dont misunderstand me im not saying they can win the region with just him,but with him they can make a serious threat of winning our district
I see. In regaurds to Nascar's statement, i am in no way trying to dog up bones. I am refering to our entire region over the last decade, there have been multiple issues wot violating player eligibility. That being said, its not just football , its not just fairview. I think Fairviews sanction has made many school very heaitant to pull in out of state kids. Thas just my opinion.
Fairview