Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview @ Bellevue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Post your thoughts & predictions on this game . I feel Fairview's QB Alex Roy will pass for close to , if not another 300 yards . FHS 37 BHS 18
Bellevues numbers r down. Fairviews r as well but i think Fairview has more depth. Fairviews offense isnt the issue, the defense has a ways to go though. I still like Fairview by a handful of scores though.

Fairiew 48
Bellevue 21
Fairview's D is improving . One thing to note about this team ive noticed is that they have been staying focused , & playing with a chip on their shoulder .
Fairview.
I think Fairview is better than I thought...Confusederiously:
I pick Fairview, by a few scores, maybe more. Roy will probably go for another 300+.
Fairview by 12. They are better than most thought they would be.
E's Army Wrote:Fairview by 12. They are better than most thought they would be.

& Fairview is getting ready to be even better & faster
Although their roster isn't the largest, they seem to have just enough depth everywhere on the field to maintain that "better than expected" vibe they've been showing thus far.
Talon Wrote:& Fairview is getting ready to be even better & faster

No secrets...
Fairview best go to play because that's going to be a solid road trip for them. Then next week they travel to Hazard.
We take this one. But let me say this, this schedule is tough and we have been depleted of a lot of players. Miss the McPeeks but also glad they hired Coach Ray. He is doing a great job.
BITW
Talon Wrote:& Fairview is getting ready to be even better & faster

Lord god here we go lol. Just playing around. Have u all heard anything about King's eligibility or Browns status?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Lord god here we go lol. Just playing around. Have u all heard anything about King's eligibility or Browns status?

They aren't what i was talking about , but since you asked here is what i heard out of their mouths , & from an administrator. They will be back & eligible to play by Pike County Central , or Raceland at the very latest as long as things keep going as they are now.
Ramcat77 Wrote:No secrets...

Fairview got a new transfer in , should be eligible by East Ridge game . Now this is what ive been told about this new kid . 1st he moved in with his dad who has lived in Westwood for a few years now , so its a ligit move . Now the rest is just what ive been told , but havent seen for myself. This kid is a WR/DB , he has outstanding hands is about 6' 2" and runs a documented 4.5 40 , & that he is only a sophmore
Im all for Raceland having to play better competition bc it makes us better. So if gainig these types of kids year in and year out make Fairview a stronger opponent, good deal. But even with legit moves, address changes, parental job changes or w/e, tbh is amazing to me. At this point i just have to sit and laugh, bc its always something. Every single year. All for programs getting stronger, like I said, it makes everyone better. Ita just amazig that it all happens within the confines of FHS. Good luck to the Eagles, sounds like they are going to get better and better as the season goes along....as usual.
In other words.....The iggles are at it again. Boy some people never learn
Bellvue is horrible.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Im all for Raceland having to play better competition bc it makes us better. So if gainig these types of kids year in and year out make Fairview a stronger opponent, good deal. But even with legit moves, address changes, parental job changes or w/e, tbh is amazing to me. At this point i just have to sit and laugh, bc its always something. Every single year. All for programs getting stronger, like I said, it makes everyone better. Ita just amazig that it all happens within the confines of FHS. Good luck to the Eagles, sounds like they are going to get better and better as the season goes along....as usual.

I wouldnt worry about us if i were you . Paintsville got a new player that is a bonafide stud . If they get him eligible they will easily win the district . Getting him eligible should be hard though . He played at both Cabell Midland , & Huntington last year . He has tried getting eligible at Fairland , & south Point in Ohio but was denied . He has enrolled twice now since July at Fairview & was denied . He wanted FHS to appeal , & FHS declined to appeal so he left Fairview & now is at Paintsville .
Talon Wrote:I wouldnt worry about us if i were you . Paintsville got a new player that is a bonafide stud . If they get him eligible they will easily win the district . .

That's ridiculous. I have yet to see one player beat a good team. If that's the case, then the team wasn't as good as they were labeled to start with. This isn't basketball we're talking about.
Now he may be a good addition and improve their team, but not to the point they'd beat a good team. Also depends on how good the team was to start with as to whether there would be major improvement.
Talon Wrote:I wouldnt worry about us if i were you . Paintsville got a new player that is a bonafide stud . If they get him eligible they will easily win the district . Getting him eligible should be hard though . He played at both Cabell Midland , & Huntington last year . He has tried getting eligible at Fairland , & south Point in Ohio but was denied . He has enrolled twice now since July at Fairview & was denied . He wanted FHS to appeal , & FHS declined to appeal so he left Fairview & now is at Paintsville .
He's not going to win district by himself for Paintsville. Daymion was supposed to do that for y'all. Go ahead, ask the 1 yard rusher how that line holds up. If they can't run block, how will they pass protect Kash long enough for him to get the ball to this "bonafide stud"? Plus, if He couldn't get eligible at 3 other schools, why is Paintsville different? :please:
PHSForever Wrote:He's not going to win district by himself for Paintsville. Daymion was supposed to do that for y'all. Go ahead, ask the 1 yard rusher how that line holds up. If they can't run block, how will they pass protect Kash long enough for him to get the ball to this "bonafide stud"? Plus, if He couldn't get eligible at 3 other schools, why is Paintsville different? :please:

Hey man im not a Paintsville guy im a Fairview guy , & too be honest ive seen both Belcher , & this kid play in person , no offense to Belcher but he doesnt even compare to this kid . The closest ive seen anyone compare to him in this area was a kid named Chris Jennings who went on to play in the NFL . Im telling ya this kid is a major difference maker . Normally i agree 1 player dont make a difference but this one can , & will if he gets eligible . However i do agree dont see him getting eligible
What's the problem with getting him eligible?
mysonis55 Wrote:What's the problem with getting him eligible?
Last year he played & started for both Cabell Midland , & Huntington in Wrst Virginia . This summer he practiced with both of those schools , then enrolled at Fairview where eligibilty was denied mind you he actually moved into Fairview's district , then he went bsck to Huntington , then to South Point OH where again denied , then on to Fairland OH where the OHSAA threatend a investigation into recruiting if Fairland went through trying to get him eligible , then moved back into Fairviews district re-enrolled at Fairview where he was denied , Fairview refused to appeal , & told him they wasnt going to push the envelope with him , so he packed up & went to Paintsville after some there contacting him asking him to come try there . To be honest its a shame because he screwed himself , & he is a massive talent . A lot of big colleges have been looking at him
With. Paintsvilles line, idk if neone can be a one man show.
Sounds like a head case to me.
SOS What makes him believe he will be OK in Ky. now.
Thats what i want to know. Either teams are afraid of the crap that can come along with it.
Talon Wrote:Hey man im not a Paintsville guy im a Fairview guy , & too be honest ive seen both Belcher , & this kid play in person , no offense to Belcher but he doesnt even compare to this kid . The closest ive seen anyone compare to him in this area was a kid named Chris Jennings who went on to play in the NFL . Im telling ya this kid is a major difference maker . Normally i agree 1 player dont make a difference but this one can , & will if he gets eligible . However i do agree dont see him getting eligible

I dont see any comparison to Jennings outside of speed. Ive watched the kid play as well, but he and Jennings are two completely different players. This kid isnt going to be 20 yds ahead of the closest defender, then stop and wait to knock him into another rhelm with a stiff arm like a swing of thor's hammer. Whitnessed Jennigs due this against either Bath County or Paris. Hendricks is a great player, but not like Jennings.

I still dont see him to have the aptitude to allow Paintsville to "easily win the district".
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Thats what i want to know. Either teams are afraid of the crap that can come along with it.

Or they simply dont want to run the risk with everything thats gone on inour region the last few years.
Pages: 1 2