Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins vs. Pikeville Predictions
Pikeville wins big
All-American Lineman Wrote:We are just having fun man and this is my thread so I DO WHAT I WANT and always will do what i want on here, you don't like it leave

it's cool to have fun and brag on your buddy on a sports forum, but don't let it get off the thread topic..
and as for the middle of that post.. well, you might want to rethink that..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
All-American Lineman Wrote:We are just having fun man and this is my thread so I DO WHAT I WANT and always will do what i want on here, you don't like it leave
Sorry man, this is actually the thread of ALL BGR posters. And yes, please remain on topic.

You 2 have been great on the site. Don't ruin it now. Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Boomer86 Wrote:Does it really matter? Pikeville beat Jenkins last year and they will again this year...

Dude thats kinda dirty.. dissin the school and team u played for..
when the Seniors for jenkins started crap with pikeville last year.. yeah way to go.. and way 2 diss where u come from .. yes everyone knows pikeville is good, but u could at least say jenkins could come out and play hard.. or could make it a good game..

i see the cavs making this a good one..
The truth hurts 'eh? At least someone from your school will speak the truth :Clap:
UKCATS Wrote:The truth hurts 'eh? At least someone from your school will speak the truth :Clap:
i agree with this guy:thatsfunn
I have seen both of these teams play more than once and I think Jenkins can give Pikeville all they want.
Pikeville's defensive unit has played very flat at times and may have actually peaked in the season opener. Jenkins will do some things that cause Pikeville's Much-Overated defense some problems.
Pikeville has some of the smallest defensive backs around and are suspect to the pass.
Cavs QB Chris Puckett is the real deal, if he gets time to throw it.
This will be more of a test than the All Mighty Panthers think...If Pikeville overlooks the cavs...Jenkins could put up 35 points, question is, can Pikeville score more??
Go Jenkins
Boomer86 Wrote:Does it really matter? Pikeville beat Jenkins last year and they will again this year...

just because they beat you last year dont mean they will win this year. jenkins is alot better this year and it eats at your soul.Yes this game could get ugly quick but i still have faith in my school and my team. and i graduated six years ago. but go ahead keep puting them down but at the end of the year when there record is better than last year and if they make it to the playoffs it will be real hard for you to say much then:ChairHit:
Joe Kinzer Wrote:I have seen both of these teams play more than once and I think Jenkins can give Pikeville all they want.
Pikeville's defensive unit has played very flat at times and may have actually peaked in the season opener. Jenkins will do some things that cause Pikeville's Much-Overated defense some problems.
Pikeville has some of the smallest defensive backs around and are suspect to the pass.
This will be more of a test than the All Mighty Panthers think...If Pikeville overlooks the cavs...Jenkins could put up 35 points, question is, can Pikeville score more??

You are the man... thanks dude.. at least someone behinds us... not dissin pikeville but jenkins could give them a good game..
Joe Kinzer Wrote:I have seen both of these teams play more than once and I think Jenkins can give Pikeville all they want.

Except for the last drive of the ballgame, they played a pretty good defensive game against Belfry.
hillbilly Wrote:Except for the last drive of the ballgame, they played a pretty good defensive game against Belfry.
The word "except" has caused a lot of losses.
Funniest post I've ever seen on here. Smile

jetpilot Wrote:Funniest post I've ever seen on here. Smile
That's Joe!!!
He's a comedian.
well i really think that jenkins can give pikeville a game, you all might think that pikeville is almighty but they can be beat.......no disrespect to pikeville.......but why is everyone so in love with that game...belfry played bad that night and if they was to play again im sure it wouldnt be that close...
man why dont you believe in this team jenkins could actually go out and maybe do some damage if they play like they want this game and if it dont matter then why did u play.
:ChairHit:
Hands_80 Wrote:well i really think that jenkins can give pikeville a game, you all might think that pikeville is almighty but they can be beat.......no disrespect to pikeville.......but why is everyone so in love with that game...belfry played bad that night and if they was to play again im sure it wouldnt be that close...
pikeville didnt play all that well either in that game. jenkins i hate to burst your dream bubble, but your not that good. joe is hilarious. that takes the place as the funniest thread ive ever read on here. they have no one to match up with the honakers and harmon on offense. that defense will flat out rip your head off and spit down your throat. man they are aggressive. im sure they will like your bulletin board material joe, because thats all it is. and you might have gotten some kid from jenkins chilled with that statement.