Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 56 - Breathitt County 52
All the "crying" and "whining" I see is coming from you directed towards me and my posts.
Three days after the game and you are still complaining. Like I said just let it go you will feel a lot better.
I feel great I don't know what you're talking about!
Obviously
MidnightRider Wrote:Just going off the Knott fans on here I assume you guys think they could beat the 76ers. Well if it was at Knott with a certain group of zerba's I'd put my money on Knott Wink

Tell us what we said then? I don't remember anyone of us fluffing Knott up that much. I did predict Knott to the finals. But it was wishful thinking. Just like UK this year. I'll take them to the finals and possibly winning it all. Will they? No. But I don't bet against UK and I wouldn't Knott.
Mix1 Wrote:Tell us what we said then? I don't remember anyone of us fluffing Knott up that much. I did predict Knott to the finals. But it was wishful thinking. Just like UK this year. I'll take them to the finals and possibly winning it all. Will they? No. But I don't bet against UK and I wouldn't Knott.

I like your loyalty. I'm a loyal Pistons fan have been for a long time but I'm not picking them to win anything anytime soon!
MidnightRider Wrote:Just going off the Knott fans on here I assume you guys think they could beat the 76ers. Well if it was at Knott with a certain group of zerba's I'd put my money on Knott Wink

Not even close at playing at the NAIA
MidnightRider Wrote:All the "crying" and "whining" I see is coming from you directed towards me and my posts.

Lol
MidnightRider Wrote:I like your loyalty. I'm a loyal Pistons fan have been for a long time but I'm not picking them to win anything anytime soon!

You are loyal to knott won so the officials called the game for knott crew
MidnightRider Wrote:I like your loyalty. I'm a loyal Pistons fan have been for a long time but I'm not picking them to win anything anytime soon!

I don't blame you for not picking Detroit. As bad as UK has played lately,, they still could beat the Pistons.. ;-)

Sorry,, I couldn't resist,, lol.....
Kentucky would probably beat us double digits!
MidnightRider Wrote:Kentucky would probably beat us double digits!

Only of they are protected by the officials like cam and knott county are. Right?
Pride Of The Hills Wrote:Only of they are protected by the officials like cam and knott county are. Right?

:gtfo:
People are still crying about the refs?

LOL
MidnightRider Wrote::gtfo:

Ok. Only because I'm not protected like cam and knott central
baller4lyfe Wrote:People are still crying about the refs?

LOL

Yep that would be midnight.