Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 56 - Breathitt County 52
Final
Pats could never put the bobcats away, great game by noble, congrats pats and good season breathitt
Wes Noble fouls out after going Camron Justice on Knott.

Hate to see a kid's career come to an end after leaving it all on the floor like that...
but only one team can win it all.

Wes has really flown under the radar this year, but he's as capable as anyone around here.
Wow much closer than I thought!!

Congratulations Knott County!!!! Good showing Breathitt!!!
Knott played bad n still won. Rather em have done that tonight than tomor.. I owe someone a quarter.
Ballers Wrote:Ppl got things to say let em say it.
Stop being a bunch a babies.
Anyways...
KCC wins region now. Probably by 30 every game.
no
Ballers Wrote:KCC wins region now easily.
Cake walk.
no
Ballers Wrote:KCCs going to state..
Hazard might as well not even play em.
no
The Bobcats have nothing to hang their heads about,they played with one of the top teams in the state. Knott played bad, but Breathitt's length had something to do with that. I hate to see Noble's career come to an end, he was the best player on the floor tonight. Good luck to KCC in the regional final, and if they get to RUPP, I look for them to make a nice run!!!
We played Breathitt earlier in the year. They were one of the smoothest teams I'd seen all year. Great athleticism and team work.
Close ball game as I expected. Knott isn't an NBA-caliber team like some on here think.
If the Bobcats hit their free throws they would have likely won this...

but it seems that is always the story anymore.
I'll up the anti,, fiddy cents on next game..
zaga_fan Wrote:If the Bobcats hit their free throws they would have likely won this...

but it seems that is always the story anymore.

Kcc was 20 out of 37. Bobcats was 9 of 18. So if kcc made their free throws it would not have been close.
Wow 37 free throws
Sammons saved Kcc tonight big congrats to him and the patriots
Tallgm13 Wrote:Wow 37 free throws

Bobcats had to foul at the end. Was a big reason that the numbers of free throws by kcc was at 37.
A win is a win. Knott will be fine.
Sammons was MVP tonight for sure ..biggest game all year for him
Biggest bench wins tomorrow night or the best free throw team. :Cheerlead
Who let the dawgs out !!!! Go bulldogs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jacobcody2 Wrote:Kcc was 20 out of 37. Bobcats was 9 of 18. So if kcc made their free throws it would not have been close.

I'm just talking about in crunch time.
I think they missed 6 in the final couple of minutes.

lol @ 37 FTs
Nice game Breathitt
Congrats to Kcc for the win. Breathitt shouldn't hang their heads. They played a heck of a ball game and could have easily pulled the upset. Breathitt showed heart tonight and had a good season. I cant wait till the KCC and Hazard game. Im going be pulling for the Bulldogs.
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm just talking about in crunch time.
I think they missed 6 in the final couple of minutes.

lol @ 37 FTs

Hazard shot 49 the other night and Cordia shot 35..
Huggy_Bear Wrote:Hazard shot 49 the other night and Cordia shot 35..

lolol @ 49 FTs
Hoping tomorrow isn't a free throw fest but I'm sure it will be.
zaga_fan Wrote:lolol @ 49 FTs

lol at 35? No?
Huggy_Bear Wrote:lol at 35? No?

I think that game was just nuts from a free throw perspective...

but I imagine it was pretty much even when Cordia started intentionally fouling.
I think Matt Thompson shot 10 FTs in the last couple of minutes or more.

In a game with no shot clock and 32 minutes of play...
40 FTs by any team just seems silly to me.

I know games will play out how they play out and they get up there sometimes.
MidnightRider Wrote:Close ball game as I expected. Knott isn't an NBA-caliber team like some on here think.

Show me where anybody compared Kcc to a NBA type team. Can you do it?
Pride Of The Hills Wrote:Show me where anybody compared Kcc to a NBA type team. Can you do it?

Just going off the Knott fans on here I assume you guys think they could beat the 76ers. Well if it was at Knott with a certain group of zerba's I'd put my money on Knott Wink
You cry and complain all the time, but you fail to list all calls the other way. The last game alone there were bad calls against KCC that almost stole the game away, but I guess through your eyes you didn't see them.