Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland vs Ironton 2013
Statmaster Wrote:lol....Russell petitions to be 3A for travel concerns. but now, they drop a school about 2 miles away and picks up one about 100 miles way. I still think its because of the results of the series. Russell can say its because they lose some players to Raceland, but i dont believe it. Russell loses some kids to Raceland, but im sure theres been times when Raceland has lost some to Russell also. Maybe if Russell beats Raceland this year, they will play us again. The Ironton game will be tough for Raceland, but at least Raceland isn't afraid to play them.

Totally agree with ya Statmaster. Everybody can see the truth, IF, (maroon glasses), they want. Raceland plays up to better the program,despite win or lose, Pikeville schedules up to better the program, despite the travel, and the mighty Red Devils, HOF coach, Elite program, 2 State Titles, despite the revenue lose, despite the community, which he does not reside in????, but HE calls the shots ??????? Again Russell weakens there schedule to beaf up the win column.
Grind that axe.
Just calling it like everybody see it. No axe, just a hatchet for kindlin. Wait, what is this pull rope for. GRIND GRIND
Proud of the Rams for stepping up. I'm glad they have enough respect not to have to travel to Grove City, OH to get an opponent.
Russell could have tried to picked up Wheelersburg, Portsmouth, West Portsmouth, Chesapeke, South Point, ????????? Nope
South Point is awful.
Pikeville year in and year out is every bit Raceland's equal.
LOL,except this year.
pitchfork Wrote:Russell could have tried to picked up Wheelersburg, Portsmouth, West Portsmouth, Chesapeke, South Point, ????????? Nope

Both Portsmouth schools south point and Chesapeake are bad. Wheelersburg makes sense though.