Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark @ Perry Central 2/17
PCC by 12
Perry Central-58
Sheldon Clark-49
zaga_fan Wrote:Sheldon Clark is going to try to steal one at John C Combs Arena.
They're afraid to play Perry straight-up so they have to have the refs in their back pocket.

I heard that the refs at this one are all related to Coach Spurlock by marriage.

And where were the refs from when PCC traveled to Inez earlier in the year??
D IT UP Wrote:I'm well aware of that dude, but thanks for the reminder. In case you didn't know, there was an agreement on officials when the two games were scheduled. Perry would bring 14th regions ref with them when they visited Sheldon Clark, just as SC would take 15th region guys to Perry.

I'm sorry....
I assumed that since everyone ran their mouth about it over the first game that it would be alright for me to run mine over this one.

I guess we're pulling a double-standard out for this one though.
Perry by 10+
BLOWOUT!!!!!!!! Perry by 15 to 25 Sheldon,Clark will be done by the middle of the third quarter.
eagles 10 Wrote:This game may have been the worst reffed game I have ever watched, but I guess that is what you get when pcc brings their own refs with them

Sheldon Clark gets revenge I guess
eagles 10 Wrote:With different refs sc would have won. I don't think a team should bring their own refs. The 3 refs should have their liscenes took from them and never be able to get them back

I guess we'll see tonite
Yota Wrote:This was a good game through the first half, an then the refs showed there true colors in the second half. Bj moore fouled out with 5 min to go in the 4th.

I'd say he won't foul out in this one.
Yota Wrote:No way this game was called fair, they called a foul on moore while paige was shooting the three wasnt even close to being a foul, prior to that they called a charge on moore going to the rim which was no way a charge. And lets not forget about moore an paige diving for the ball an moore getting called for his 5th foul. But I do have to say I wasnt impressed with pcc at all. If they was some neutral officiating going on this game would have been a great game to watch.

It's all good, bro.
15th Region refs tonight
sixteenthregion Wrote:I came down and watch the game without a connection to either team and the ref's were awful. They did control the outcome of the game to a certain extent. It will be a great match up with neutral refs. However, PCC played well. Johnson, Kirk, Moore are all outstanding players. Spurlock is an outstanding coach. I watched him in Richmond during the tournament hosted there and was beyond impressed. Not only with his coaching on the floor but his motivation/support of his players. Sheldon Clark will have several good years ahead of them if they continue in this direction. On another note, 16th region as poor officiating as well. I do think that state is going to have to become more aggressive in the training of ref's. The kids as a whole deserve better!

The refs will be on SC's side tonight.
I wonder how good of a matchup it will be?
BowMan15 Wrote:Hatcher is a great coach, but i agree having refs from your own region come with you is a bit much.

I heard that the refs for tonights game were going to be from the 15th.

Is that true?
cardfan1398 Wrote:the refs made it to obvious that they were fans of pcc,worst calls i have ever seen,plus they are fat as hell and didnt even want to run up and down the court.airball airball lmao pep section got in his head

I heard that the refs are heading this way for tonights game and they have a Sheldon Clark sticker on the back of the vehicle.
eagles 10 Wrote:If you was at the game, you must have went in the pcc locker room with the refs at half time or just forgot your glasses one. By far the worst reffed game I have seen. 14th region refs are horrible and they showed that last night. Plus those 3 showed their true colors last night.

That must have been awful...
I guess you guys get redemption tonight.
Tricky Wrote:Is it really true that the ref's rode to the game on the same bus with the PCC coaches and players?

We will look into that one.
But I don't know for sure.
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm sorry....
I assumed that since everyone ran their mouth about it over the first game that it would be alright for me to run mine over this one.

I guess we're pulling a double-standard out for this one though.

This game hasn't been played yet but later tonight if the game is called unfair, and favoring Sheldon Clark then feel free. I don't care what happened at SC with the 14th region guys, I still don't want to see some kind of mockery tonight. I'd rather my team get beat by 50 in a fair called game than have a close game with favorable calls.
D IT UP:
You are not responsible for any of the ridiculousness I posted in this thread.
You were very humble and understanding of the referee situation.
D IT UP Wrote:This game hasn't been played yet but later tonight if the game is called unfair, and favoring Sheldon Clark then feel free. I don't care what happened at SC with the 14th region guys, I still don't want to see some kind of mockery tonight. I'd rather my team get beat by 50 in a fair called game than have a close game with favorable calls.

lol
I didn't see that before my post.

I was just jabbing at all of your fellow SC fans for the crap that was posted about the refs in the thread earlier in the year.
I may have missed this earlier in the year, but what is the deal about the agreement with the referees? Why was this even proposed as an agreement? I've been puzzled about that....
Hoyt Wrote:I may have missed this earlier in the year, but what is the deal about the agreement with the referees? Why was this even proposed as an agreement? I've been puzzled about that....

From what I can tell...
the teams wanted to play each other home-and-home but they wanted to do it with referees from their respective region.
Whenever the 14th travels to play the 15th it seems like they get screwed.
Whenever the 15th travels to play the 14th it seems like they get screwed.
I guess they think the refs are less likely to screw them if they have to travel to the other region.

Personally...
I think it's stupid and it makes no difference who the refs are.
In the first 4 minutes you should be well aware of how the game is going to be called and you have to adjust to that.
Refs don't determine games.
You've always got a shot to win.
Oo... I see
I'm gonna say that Sheldon Clark comes in and lays it on the Dores tonight, I swear the way they have been playing the last couple weeks is pathetic, no intensity and pretty much 0 hustle unless they think the play will end in a dunk. Lets hope they get their heads out of there asses and start playing basketball instead of just going through the motions.

SC-64
PC-61
zaga you have just flat out raised hell in this thread.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:zaga you have just flat out raised hell in this thread.

I wanted to raise more....
but it was like screaming at a wall