Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark @ Perry Central 2/17
This game will be televised live on WYMT and is being played at Perry, but with 15th region officials. Should be very interesting, due to the fact that the 14th region officials that went to Sheldon Clark last month through out Sheldon Clarks coach. Would hate to see something crazy happen in this game, being the last game of the season. Good luck to both teams.
I just hope Justin Johnson doesnt knock someones teeth out with one of his Peoples Elbows he likes to throw. PCC better invest in some mouth pieces before the game.
Johnson is not a dirty player. Don't even act like he is.
Not saying he is dirty. Im sure he takes a couple showers a week. LOL.

On the serious side, I watched him drill Ryan Couch and the big red headed kid from Buckhorn with several elbows in the WYMT. Guess thats why he wears the pad on his elbow.
PCC by 8 to 10, no matter who the refs are or where they are from!
I think everyone will see a very focus pcc team this game. PCC by 18!!!
It must be nice to get to take your referees with you.
PCC rolls by 20.
zaga_fan Wrote:It must be nice to get to take your referees with you.

PCC brought 14th region Refs with them when they came down to SC a few weeks ago
CardinalAlum Wrote:PCC brought 14th region Refs with them when they came down to SC a few weeks ago

Here we go with the ref thing again. This a lot saga, lol!!!!
CardinalAlum Wrote:PCC brought 14th region Refs with them when they came down to SC a few weeks ago

i think he was just joking around. im pretty sure he knows that perry had 14th region refs at sc. and a buncha ppl i think might have said the refs gave pcc the win.

This was a deal made by the coaches when they agreed to play. Visiting team would bring Refs from their Region. Originally proposed by Spurlock. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
If this was on a neutral floor I would say Perry Central by 6 but sine its at their home PC wins by 15...
air ball, air ball , yeah u know who im talking bout
Perry takes this one by 10 or so.. i dont see them having a problem at home no matter who the refs are..
Perry by 15 to 25 friday night considering how weak the 15th region is Perry at Home this game should be over by the 3rd quarter. If perry playes their game.
Sheldon Clark is going to try to steal one at John C Combs Arena.
They're afraid to play Perry straight-up so they have to have the refs in their back pocket.

I heard that the refs at this one are all related to Coach Spurlock by marriage.
^ :hilarious:
Perry Central 57-46.
If the cards can stay out of foul trouble and shoot a better percentage than they have lately, they'll have a chance to win. With it being so close to district time I view this as just another game, unlike the last matchup.
PCC-58
SC-52
Perry Central - 61
Sheldon Clark - 49
Anxious to see Johnson and Cornett go at it.
D IT UP Wrote:If the cards can stay out of foul trouble and shoot a better percentage than they have lately, they'll have a chance to win. With it being so close to district time I view this as just another game, unlike the last matchup.
PCC-58
SC-52

They won't have a problem with that.
They're taking their own refs.
zaga_fan Wrote:They won't have a problem with that.
Shhh.Confusedhh:
Perry Central by 12.
itzAmazing Wrote:Perry Central by 12.

Did you take into account that the refs wouldn't be from Perry's region?
Not that I don't agree...
I'm just wondering
Perry Central by 10, 64-54.
zaga_fan Wrote:They won't have a problem with that.

I'm well aware of that dude, but thanks for the reminder. In case you didn't know, there was an agreement on officials when the two games were scheduled. Perry would bring 14th regions ref with them when they visited Sheldon Clark, just as SC would take 15th region guys to Perry.
:argue:
zaga_fan Wrote:Sheldon Clark is going to try to steal one at John C Combs Arena.
They're afraid to play Perry straight-up so they have to have the refs in their back pocket.

I heard that the refs at this one are all related to Coach Spurlock by marriage.

refs certainly can predict the outcome of a game. Just like when PCC brought their refs to SC to steal the game... Let's go CARDS!!