Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Rumor)Paige and Braxton not getting along with each other??
Paige should be getting the spot light. He's the best high school bb player in eastern Ky and the 8th grader should be able to see that and someone better tell him that. His family probably putting crap in his head that they should not. Beverly's time will (may) come in time but right now he needs to get the ball to Paige. I watched the Scott co game and there were times when he didn't even look for Paige. He's too young for that he should be happy with 6 or 8 pts a game and 6 assists. Paige is the man on that team and he just needs to realize that.
Sounds like girl probs to me lol
From a special source.. now now.. dont be going and making this more than it is, BUT.. Jaysean is quite the ladies man from what I hear.. Taking guys ladies from them easily.. So hide your ladies ya"ll... I mean I don't have a lady for him to take but hide em' anyways LOL.
head paige was talking behind his back and said that we would win if they would give me the ball and braxton thinks hes an 8th grade kobe bryant.
I heard Obama would be coming to Perry County to play for the Commodores after we vote him out of office.
Guys...
this is just what I heard....
so don't shoot the messenger.

But Christmas has come and gone and the word is that Braxton's family didn't get a Christmas card from Jaysean's family.

This could truly be the downfall of the program.
This confirms the rumors.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I heard Obama would be coming to Perry County to play for the Commodores after we vote him out of office.

Ahh boy
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
Spud6 will also be coaching Riverside next year
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Spud6 will also be coaching Riverside next year
Ill be at cordia
Only in 14th Region basketball......
Im taking my talents to OBI
The most retarded thing in the entire thread is when he called them dominant.