Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (Rumor)Paige and Braxton not getting along with each other??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been some rumors that these two players dont like each other because they dont want their spot light took.. Could be the downfall of a great program.
Why would these guys what to be alone?:biggrin:
For someone that starting shit, you need to atleast spell your thread title correctly.

It's ALONG.
typo. chill out.
^That is why you proofread before you post.
4ever_witness, why are you saying this? Give us some details to why you think this.
Exactly.^^^
there was some rumors that paige was getting mad at braxton bc he wasn't giving him the ball when paige thinks he can score but braxton trys to take it upon his self and score... and they got in an argument.... doesnt no if its true or not.... but if it is this could be bad 4 perry bc thats how all dominant teams fall apart.
^ Rumors, really??? Rumors???

Look, this is not a text phone - Type Words Please!
lol..
My Brothers, sisters, mothers, uncles, cousin, said: This rumor is not true....
Probably a rival spy, lol..
3rd and 17 at CIN 10: B.Scott right tackle to CIN 19 for 9 yards (D.Dockett).

Bernard Scott #28 RB
ATT YDS AVG LG TD
10 28 2.8 9 0
No doubt
if they aren't getting along then why were they eating together with couple other people down in Tennessee just a few days ago?
^ It's a secret hate SK. They are pretending to slap each other high fives, it's all a facade....
lol
^ I think we can say this thread is STUPID and has zero credibility!
^ for once you;re not saying that in one of my threads. Big Grin

If you want to see a good thread by the righty, go check out the 2011 season review football thread.
^ LOL, do you have another user name? Did you start this one???? Wink
I don't believe there is a problem. They got along fine in games here last weekend against Scott Co. and Henry Clay. I know Braxton as he grew up here and have watched him play and seen his character on court. The other kid is away from here so I can't say much about him. I think Braxton would welcome somebody to make team even better and take some of burden and defense off of him. Of course Perry Central has a lot of other good players-I don't want to leave anybody else but certainly including Trevor Combs,Dalton Cornett and Kyle Huff. I've seen Jon Smith come in and play productive time. Pray certainly helps the team.
*****RUMOR

I got this from topix. With a source this credible, you know it has to be true.

There is a rumor PCC has decided to quit playing basketball and all other sports except curling. They've decided that since its an olympic sport that is not as popular, they could send kids straight out of Perry County to the olympics.
^ Hunh??? You mean they can't????
^

Not according to another rumor that i heard that said there will only be one more olympics before it gets banned in all countries.
^ Thank you for clearing that up. I'm quitting BGR, it's nothing but false rumors. I'm going to Topix to get all my information now....
^
I agree, we'll leave together
^ Have fun with that guys. I would try to go and troll Topix, but it's not fun to troll when there are no rules to break.
I've heard the same rumor around by a few people that talk to Jaysean daily. But it's just a rumor. Both great basketball players and they both will find a way to play together, it's just going to take a little more time. Everyone that has seen them play can tell they are still trying to figure each other out.

Braxton is just an 8th grader but he's the most cool headed 8th grade you'll find in the state and Jaysean is a guy that comes from a school where he had the ball 90% of the time and had the green light to do whatever he wanted.

But when these two do come together (and it will happen) people better look out.

There is something to this rumor but nothing to really worry about.
We all also have to remember that this is two young high school boys...
Prob not. Paige getting all the spotlight.
Pages: 1 2