Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Schedule 2011
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Belfry/Prestonsburg games don't feel like they used too.

I miss Vipperman & The Pit. Sad

I can't believe you made that statement Blackcat Alum. Belfry/Prestonsburg games are still awesome. My favorite game of the year.:getwell: LOL...
False Hope Wrote:I think P burg would be a better game than HC

:thatsfunn
phs1986 Wrote:I see what your saying but to me, that is two totally different issues.... Making a wise decision as to where your child goes to school and participates in extracurricular activities is totally different than interferring with a coach or coaches while your child is on the field/court. Any of my child's coaches would tell you I don't open my mouth to them about play time or anything else concerning my son. The ONLY time you will see me step in is if my child is physically harmed. He is old enough to handle situtations by himself and if he needs help, he'll ask. That to me is different than letting your child handle the decisions on when, where, and how he goes to school.... School choice decisions and extracurricular involvement are totally separate issues... Smile

:thumpsup:
It is starting to look like it could be a 9 game season we need to pick up a good game for the opener.
whens 1st day of practice?28th?
defense should be alot better this year,last year they gave up 322 points,thats alot for a Belfry defense..
any word on who Belfry is trying to play in the PCB? I know the teams they wanna play already have a 10 Game Schedule
So are they playing Harrison Co for sure in the Pike Co. Bowl? There's nothing listed on the KHSAA site.
So far, nothing, King.

They had a 6A team from Jacksonville as a possibility but it didn't work out.

Heard yesterday there was a team in Tenn that might end up being a go.

Still searching...
Buc-a-roo Wrote:So far, nothing, King.

They had a 6A team from Jacksonville as a possibility but it didn't work out.

Heard yesterday there was a team in Tenn that might end up being a go.

Still searching...

whos the TN team?
Glad to get the PCB took care of what kind of team does Harrison County have.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Glad to get the PCB took care of what kind of team does Harrison County have.

Lex Cath only beat them,27-19 in round round of playoffs last yr, and they play Scoot,Mason,Cov Cath,Highlands, and now Belfry, dont know what they got coming back, but there not affaid to play anyone..
boys better rest up bewteen now and monday morning, got the pads today, and time to get after it..
so how many was out for the 1st day?
Being a Tomcat fan, I will be looking forward to coming to the CAM on October 7th. It is good to be playing the Pirates later in the season than earlier like it has been the last few years. It seems that Coach Haywood's teams seem to start playing up to playoff capacity as each week goes by.I look for a very competitive game and also enjoying that fine food at the CAM. Good Luck to the Pirates in 2011!
how many has come out? come on pond creek, i am out of state,lol
cuppett777 Wrote:how many has come out? come on pond creek, i am out of state,lol

Sorry Cuppett, just saw this. From what I could tell, right around 75+. Looks to be a good year. The Hall of Fame Induction was tonight for the state runner up team from last year. They have day camp tomorrow. Been a busy week here in Pirate land!
thanks, i heard alot more speed this year as well...
Can't wait for some football should be a good year looking for some good things out of these kids by the end of the season a very hard schedule this year but this is what gets you ready for the playoffs good luck to the Pirates.