Poll: Winfield (WV) or Lawrence Co.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence Co.
96.67%
Winfield (WV)
3.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winfield (WV) @ Lawrence County 10/2
Talking to some friends of mine today at work that are Tolsia fans and we were discussing Winfield. From what I have been told that have around 40 some kids and are a primarily power running offense. Similiar to Shelby Valley I'd say.
The JV and freshmen should get plenty of PT!
However, I don't think they have the talent of Shelby Valley.
Lawrence County should win Easily

Winfield (WV) 1-4

Lawrence County 5-0
Infamous Wrote:Some of the other players could go D1 at smaller colleges.. Ive heard Frasher is getting some looks.
Mr. Frasher will be able to go to what ever school he want's to attend. I think he scored like a 32 or 34 on his ACT. And that my friends is how you get to the next level. Great Job #32 that is just Awsome :worthy::worthy::worthy:
TTT Anything new?
From what I am hearing they had 4 or 5 starters out against Tolsia... And they were like 4 lineman that were out.. So this should be another tough contest for the Dawgs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
AAAteam from wv faces a 4A school from ky it should be a good game
Lawrence county is having youth night Friday night as they will be honoring the future Bulldogs, should be a great evening for football, nice and cold and maybe a little rain.Dawgs win big at home.
LC54
Winfield6
LC
Hopefully no rain.
Chanch of thunderstorms, good luck Bulldogs.:biggrin:
I saw that earlier hopefully it will be before or after and not during the game.
Its game day!!! Time to get your pee hot!!! Lets smash Winfield in the mouth!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]