Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville Tigers
44.44%
Allen Central Rebels
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Allen Central 9/18: Broadcast 104.5 FM/960 WPRT www.ekbsports.com
come on allen central your #6 on the AP poll now you have to earn more keep on playing good and go out there friday night and play paintsville with heart and i swear you will come away with the win if you have enough heart and if you want it bad enough im looking for this game to be really close and i think allen central can do it
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:i really dont forsee this one as being close...Paintsville has already proven they cant stop the run I.E the Lawrence Co game...not much to show for on offense either... I hope you all get to see a good tight game however my knod goes to AC in this one

AC 30
P-Ville 12

Wow, impressive. LC's run game is amazing. They have proven that. The Tigers also started the year playing two very very ver good teams. Yeah the Tigers seem to be down but you better not over look them. They are a very tough team and can win this one. this game will be close high scoring game if the Rebels can keep up with the speed and the physical shape the Tigers are in. I pick the tigers by 3tds.
GO TIGERS!!!!!
AC does not have the speed to handle Doderer or Brown. I look for Doderer to run all over the place friday!
good luck to both teams especially justin jackson
Should be an interesting game.
I'm going with AC
Allen Central
This is not your typical AC team.....If they overcome the fact that Paintsville and Pikeville are usually chalked up as losses, they can win this pretty convincingly.

Has AC ever beaten Paintsville or Pikeville?
BlueStripes Wrote:AC does not have the speed to handle Doderer or Brown. I look for Doderer to run all over the place friday!

I look for the Crowder boys to run over Paintsville
Think this one belongs to AC. 2 Tds
The tigers have had a tough year, but should never be counted out. This is without a doubt, the best ACHS team to ever take the field. The tigers have some speed, ACHS is a power football team. Speed kills. I would pick the tigers in close one, but it is currently pouring the rain in Floyd Co. so I will go with the Rebs in a very close game.
I agree that Paintsville should win this game. I don't think the wet field (if it's wet at game time) will matter. Doderer and Brown have to much speed for AC, I don't think the AC defenders can run with them, mud, sand or just plain dirt......PHS 28 ACHS 12

Doderer...............220+ yards, Brown 100+ yards
I agree that Paintsville may have a lot of speed, and may put up 28 points against the AC defense...but hold AC to just 12 points? I think the Rebel offense has a bit more power than that. I'll take Allen Central in this one 34-22.
brain cramp Wrote:This is not your typical AC team.....If they overcome the fact that Paintsville and Pikeville are usually chalked up as losses, they can win this pretty convincingly.

Has AC ever beaten Paintsville or Pikeville?

No Allen Central has never beat Pikeville or Paintsville
I picked the Tigers because of Doderer, He will Def give AC fits the kid is just flat out fast. But if it rains a muddy field will def favor the Rebels power game. Rain or shine it still should be a good one.
TATE_64 Wrote:I picked the Tigers because of Doderer, He will Def give AC fits the kid is just flat out fast. But if it rains a muddy field will def favor the Rebels power game. Rain or shine it still should be a good one.

Doderer will be the fastest kid on the field, the hardest runner, and the best football player in the game tonight. I think he breaks the 1000 yard mark for the season during this game. I do not intend to disrespect the Crowders, but if Doderer were their size, he would be getting the looks that Fugate was/is getting. I do not have any offical stats but Doderer is over 800 yards rushing through 4 games and I am going to estimate that he will have over 100 tackles this season with a few interceptions.

I am sure that Allen Central is doing everything they can to prepare for him but if they key on him, Brown is a threat as well. Brown is what I call sneaky fast. He breaks free and the defense just never catches him.

I am not convinced Allen Central has gotten to the level that some on here are suggesting, however, if I am wrong it won't be the last time. :Clap: So just for agrument sake if these two teams are more or less equal on offense and defense, that leaves special teams. Advantage Paintsville. From what I have been told Allen Central has little to no kicking game and their oppents usually have great field position. Heck, unless they can kick it into the endzone, I would kick it out of bounds because if Coach Hall kicks to Brown or Doderer he should be fired around 9:30pm, if not right after one of them catch it. Good teams do all the small things well and I just don't think Allen Central has made that jump to the next level, yet. But, I could be wrong.

Paintsville- 42
Allen Central- 22
AC by 6
Udon'tKnowMe Wrote:Doderer will be the fastest kid on the field, the hardest runner, and the best football player in the game tonight. I think he breaks the 1000 yard mark for the season during this game. I do not intend to disrespect the Crowders, but if Doderer were their size, he would be getting the looks that Fugate was/is getting. I do not have any offical stats but Doderer is over 800 yards rushing through 4 games and I am going to estimate that he will have over 100 tackles this season with a few interceptions.

I am sure that Allen Central is doing everything they can to prepare for him but if they key on him, Brown is a threat as well. Brown is what I call sneaky fast. He breaks free and the defense just never catches him.

I am not convinced Allen Central has gotten to the level that some on here are suggesting, however, if I am wrong it won't be the last time. :Clap: So just for agrument sake if these two teams are more or less equal on offense and defense, that leaves special teams. Advantage Paintsville. From what I have been told Allen Central has little to no kicking game and their oppents usually have great field position. Heck, unless they can kick it into the endzone, I would kick it out of bounds because if Coach Hall kicks to Brown or Doderer he should be fired around 9:30pm, if not right after one of them catch it. Good teams do all the small things well and I just don't think Allen Central has made that jump to the next level, yet. But, I could be wrong.

Paintsville- 42
Allen Central- 22
If Doderer were the Crowders size, i could just as easily say if they had his speed they would be better than Fugate, and if they were 7ft Calipari would be calling but you are what you are should be agreat game
cats2000 Wrote:If Doderer were the Crowders size, i could just as easily say if they had his speed they would be better than Fugate, and if they were 7ft Calipari would be calling but you are what you are should be agreat game

Well Doderer actually has good size with great speed, he is a really strong kid. He will be the hardest running and hardest hitting player on the field tonight. But he isnt as heavy as the Crowders, and the Crowders do not even come close to his speed. Should be a great game.
Allen Central will be too much for Paintsvill im going to say
AC- 35
PHS- 14
BlueStripes Wrote:Well Doderer actually has good size with great speed, he is a really strong kid. He will be the hardest running and hardest hitting player on the field tonight. But he isnt as heavy as the Crowders, and the Crowders do not even come close to his speed. Should be a great game.

Doderer is definately one of the toughest players I've ever seen. Congrats to him for the heart. But he was the hardest hit player in the game tonight. Total domination from the Crowder twins.