Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Allen Central 9/18: Broadcast 104.5 FM/960 WPRT www.ekbsports.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think it will be another great game but i think Allen Central will finally knock them off
Allen Central by 2 TD's
Doderer will have another big game. Paintsville by 2TD's
Paintsville
This is your year Allen central to beat a big team dont let Paintsville get big headed and go out there and show these people you can do it GO BEAT PAINTSVILLE
This one could be a barn burner. I believe paintsville will come away with a win, but the better be ready for a BIG PHYSICAL Allen Central team. Good luck to both teams.
Allen Central- 34
Pville- 21
AC by 12
AC is going to have to keep Brown & Doderer out of the open field. If they can do that then I think AC's ground game will be good enough for the Rebels to win, but if the AC defense cannot keep Brown & Doderer in-check then AC could lose this one. Should be an excellent game. I'll take AC by a touchdown.

Best of luck to both!
Hopefully, Allen Central will forget about Jimmy Jude. Hadn't noticed before the game last night, but he is right on top of the QB nearly every play. Very effective at getting past the O line. If the Tigers continue to play the way they have the past 2 weeks, I think they'll have another W next Friday.
AC gets this win by 2

AC 30
Paintsville 28
This one will be a battle.
I'll take the Tigers though. Just think Doderer and Brown will be too much for Allen Central and the Crowder twins.
PHS-27
AC-24
Im of course going to take my Rebels again!! They are playing great right now!!!! Rebels by at least 2TD's Smile Go in there with your game faces on and get those tiger's by the tail!!!!
This is going to be a close game. Good luck Tigers!
I going with the Rebels this time. Barnburner though.
I think the Rebels will be far too much for the Paintsville Tigers! Good Luck to both teams!!
Pupaw Wrote:This one will be a battle.
I'll take the Tigers though. Just think Doderer and Brown will be too much for Allen Central and the Crowder twins.
PHS-27
AC-24
They better come prepared to take on the Crowder boys. GO REBELS
Tigers won 48-14 last year even though 4 TD's were takin away from Paintsville in the first half witch would have made it a blow out from start to finish. Depends on how the game is called Paintsville might run away with this one.

PHS 35

AC 16
AC by 8
BlueStripes Wrote:Tigers won 48-14 last year even though 4 TD's were takin away from Paintsville in the first half witch would have made it a blow out from start to finish. Depends on how the game is called Paintsville might run away with this one.

PHS 35

AC 16

Paintsville is a totoally different team this year from last. To me Paintsville is having a down year. Can't wait to see the outcome of this match-up
:Cheerlead

GO TIGERS !!!!!
:rockon:Rebels
congratulation crowders,carraways, and bentleys, jackson and the rest of the team ,go rebeles , you all have the bugs worked out now lests see how you handle the pressure . i am starting to think this could be the year , or will the pressure be to much for them to handle we will see soon watch out tigers here com the rebels .. i think the rebels will win by 2td's
i really dont forsee this one as being close...Paintsville has already proven they cant stop the run I.E the Lawrence Co game...not much to show for on offense either... I hope you all get to see a good tight game however my knod goes to AC in this one

AC 30
P-Ville 12
Allen Central...Go Rebels!

AC-40
Paintsville-34
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:i really dont forsee this one as being close...Paintsville has already proven they cant stop the run I.E the Lawrence Co game...not much to show for on offense either... I hope you all get to see a good tight game however my knod goes to AC in this one

AC 30
P-Ville 12

Did you really just compare Allen Central's ground game to Lawrence Co's?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:i really dont forsee this one as being close...Paintsville has already proven they cant stop the run I.E the Lawrence Co game...not much to show for on offense either... I hope you all get to see a good tight game however my knod goes to AC in this one

AC 30
P-Ville 12

Wow if you really think the AC’s running game and Defense is even remotely close Lawrence Co.’s you must be crazy, or had a little to much to drink LOL. :ChairHit:
Look for Paintsville to get the W here.
Playing good teams will pay off!
Allen Central
AC
Pages: 1 2