Poll: Which One?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Michael Jordan
77.78%
LeBron James
22.22%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron James OR Michael Jordan?
I really don't even think there will ever be another good comparison to Michael Jordan.
Jordan
bigjim4packers Wrote:Great post. But,most of these players went somewhere else and did nothing. Jordan also made them better. If Pippen had played somewhere else would he have been counted among the top 50 NBA players??? No.
Plus, Jordans' first couple of years was mostly dunk fest. (Great Great dunk fest). He stepped up his game, got a good supporting cast, then started collecting rings. If Jordan hadn't developed into the complete player that he was, no rings no matter who's on his team. He was a great scorer but, he also was on all defensive teams too. LeBron is great but, he ain't no Jordan yet. When he gets a few rings then we'll talk. He may have to go some place else to get them.
My favorite Jordan moment was when he was shooting a free throw and looked over at Mutumbo (not sure about the spelling) and said he would shoot this one with his eyes closed. Made it.
This is a good thread.TongueirateSho

I agree with most of the things you said, but look at what LeBron has done already. He made Mo Williams look GREAT this year and Mo really hadn't done anything until now. He has made Delonte West look very good, and he didn't do anything in Boston. He has made a player out of Anderson Varajeo. He has made Ilgauskas better, and he took a HORRIBLE team to the finals (although they got swept). Jordan is the better player if you compare them now, but give LeBron a few years and someone like a Pippen, and he will get some rings. I still think Jordan will always be in a class by himself though.
I really can't believe this is even a thread. LeBron needs to win several rings before being in the same conversation with Jordan.
Like someone else said(I think BlackCatAlum), Kobe has a much better arguement than LeBron. Espcially with him being on the verge of getting his 4th ring and without Shaq. Kobe don't have no superstars like Dewayne Wade or Scotty Pippin like Shaq and Jordan had.
Aslan Wrote:I really can't believe this is even a thread. LeBron needs to win several rings before being in the same conversation with Jordan.
Like someone else said(I think BlackCatAlum), Kobe has a much better arguement than LeBron. Espcially with him being on the verge of getting his 4th ring and without Shaq. Kobe don't have no superstars like Dewayne Wade or Scotty Pippin like Shaq and Jordan had.

I second the fact that this should not even be a thread. There is no comparisn what so ever, Jordan hands down. Lebron doesnt compare AT ALL.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I really don't even think there will ever be another good comparison to Michael Jordan.

Agreed.