Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynn Camp/ Evarts game called in 4th????
DangerousA Wrote:if the ball was rolled, then i think that counts as an adjustment.
i'm surprised no one whupped your PA guy's @$$ over that little gem. granted, i also laughed...
speaking of which, the ref's at that game were atrocious. how many inadverant whistle calls were there? Three? that is unacceptable. On one call they signaled a conversion good for #15 when he didn't even have the ball. They faked him on the speed option and somehow, he still scored. that was one of the worst ref crews i've seen in sometime

i got to see that paticular inadvertant whistle up close it got everyone really atleast the people i was standing around. The game was horribly called i could see bad holds and even 2 clipping calls that weren't called one of the clipping calls they missed was really bad the player hit two of our boys in the back and they didn't call anything
For the " ball adjustment " comment i really enjoyed that one it apealed to my sense of humor but anyway dangerousA i'm sure it shocked you.. most of all people when the PA said that
i had a feeling this game was about to get ugly for the Evarts Wildcats and their coach knew that too. he knew what he was doin and he was thinking of the fastest way to get out of there before lynn camp turned it up a gear. if the refs wouldve let the game go on lynn camp wouldve got the ball on the 3 yard line after all the personal fouls. this game was over and the refs done the right thing to call the game because i had a feeling someone wouldve ended up seriously injured if it continued. and for the close first down, i happened to get a close look at the play and that was a good call by the refs to signal the first down. this game also brought out the class in lynn camp players and coaches. not one time did i see a lynn camp player even attempt to get out of control and they did the right thing to walk away. this is just an ugly situation for both these programs but i do give my props to the Evarts head coach(not the one who got ejected).after all the bulls*** was over he came to lynn camp sideline where the wildcats were huddled up and begin appologizing. he is a very well mannered coach and person and deserves to be respected by his players, other coaches, and his community. with that said the wildcats from both schools need to put this behind them, learn from it, and move on. GOOD LUCK to these two teams and hopefully something like this never happens again.
LCwildcatJR Wrote:i had a feeling this game was about to get ugly for the Evarts Wildcats and their coach knew that too. he knew what he was doin and he was thinking of the fastest way to get out of there before lynn camp turned it up a gear. if the refs wouldve let the game go on lynn camp wouldve got the ball on the 3 yard line after all the personal fouls. this game was over and the refs done the right thing to call the game because i had a feeling someone wouldve ended up seriously injured if it continued. and for the close first down, i happened to get a close look at the play and that was a good call by the refs to signal the first down. this game also brought out the class in lynn camp players and coaches. not one time did i see a lynn camp player even attempt to get out of control and they did the right thing to walk away. this is just an ugly situation for both these programs but i do give my props to the Evarts head coach(not the one who got ejected).after all the bulls*** was over he came to lynn camp sideline where the wildcats were huddled up and begin appologizing. he is a very well mannered coach and person and deserves to be respected by his players, other coaches, and his community. with that said the wildcats from both schools need to put this behind them, learn from it, and move on. GOOD LUCK to these two teams and hopefully something like this never happens again.

Well said.:Thumbs: