Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 2009
I would be unhappy to if I started since my soph. year and as a junior won a state championship. :please:
QUOTE=Snare43;699030]Careful, even though you are from Bell, watch about posting that someone ask him to come to Harlan.:yikes:[/QUOTE]

Hate to bust your bubble, He has family I heard that asked him to come up to harlan. So dont get your nerves in a mess, if he wants to move he can. I heard this and was told he was unhappy at bell.:argue:
Snare43 Wrote:I would be unhappy to if I started since my soph. year and as a junior won a state championship. :please:
Sounds like you know mike Howard, I think he will be happy when he gets his ring. should put a smile on his face. Not many get that chance like that. Then time will tell, all that matters to him is college not your opinion. :1:
Don't misunderstand what I was saying, Mike is a wonderful kid and football player. He means alot to this program. My point is, I don't believe that he is unhappy with this program. Why should he be?:igiveup:
Snare43 Wrote:Don't misunderstand what I was saying, Mike is a wonderful kid and football player. He means alot to this program. My point is, I don't believe that he is unhappy with this program. Why should he be?:igiveup:

Are you a harlan fan or bell? Sounds like you are from Bell, talking about the program. I guess you know more then me about him it sounds. Just let it go and let this kid make his own decision. I know he is a great kid and player for Bell. I know what was said and being unhappy could mean alot of things in general. Enough said.:please: