•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Belfry Football Schedule
I think they will be great, but not like they have been the last two years. It will be hard to say, but don't count out the pirates.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Did everyone in Belfry go on vacation all at once? I had to go to page three to find this.:biggrin:

Are they going to be any good this season?
Not on vacation.....just sitting quietly waiting!!! LOL...

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Everyone has already conceded the semi-state to Breathitt and the district to Sheldon Clark. Heck some people have even said Belfry will finish behind Pike Central. Belfry fans don't get to be the underdog often, but when they do the result usually ends up positive (think Johnson Central the past two years and Corbin two years ago).
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Everyone has already conceded the semi-state to Breathitt and the district to Sheldon Clark. Heck some people have even said Belfry will finish behind Pike Central. Belfry fans don't get to be the underdog often, but when they do the result usually ends up positive (think Johnson Central the past two years and Corbin two years ago).

I'm not gonna concede anything just yet.... LOL... Afterall, I do have a "Pirate" on the field!!! :Cheerlead

cougarpride08 Wrote:I think they will be great, but not like they have been the last two years. It will be hard to say, but don't count out the pirates.

Belfry always has a great team. No offense to anyone, but I believe the Pirates could slip a cheerleader squad into the game and they would still find a way to win. What I'm saying is Belfry knows what it takes to win and will find a way no matter what. :worthy:
KYstraydog Wrote:Belfry always has a great team. No offense to anyone, but I believe the Pirates could slip a cheerleader squad into the game and they would still find a way to win. What I'm saying is Belfry knows what it takes to win and will find a way no matter what. :worthy:

I agree that they know how to win. But, do they still have the talent that they have had over the past couple years?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:I agree that they know how to win. But, do they still have the talent that they have had over the past couple years?

they got plenty of that there just younger this year...
MisterPerfect Wrote:I agree that they know how to win. But, do they still have the talent that they have had over the past couple years?

Well I am from Russell so I hope not...:Clap: But seriously I dont know what they have but believe me....there is a kid...somewhere in belfry throwing a nerf ball who will take them back to glory. Maybe not now, but they are out there watching and learning.
phs1986 Wrote:Not on vacation.....just sitting quietly waiting!!! LOL...

I understand. These are the torture months for the high school football fan.:biggrin:

Quote:Everyone has already conceded the semi-state to Breathitt and the district to Sheldon Clark. Heck some people have even said Belfry will finish behind Pike Central. Belfry fans don't get to be the underdog often, but when they do the result usually ends up positive (think Johnson Central the past two years and Corbin two years ago).

Last years Johnson Central game gave me a healthy dose of crow.:biggrin:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Everyone has already conceded the semi-state to Breathitt and the district to Sheldon Clark. Heck some people have even said Belfry will finish behind Pike Central. Belfry fans don't get to be the underdog often, but when they do the result usually ends up positive (think Johnson Central the past two years and Corbin two years ago).

There is no way to convince me that Belfry will finish behind Pike Central.
kybaseball Wrote:I understand. These are the torture months for the high school football fan.:biggrin:

Last years Johnson Central game gave me a healthy dose of crow.:biggrin:

LOL.. I mean, we tried tellin' ya haha :biggrin: :Clap:
Belfry will be fine this year. They DO have a tough schedule and they are a tad bit young BUT they are going to be just fine!!! Smile

mrfootball03 Wrote:LOL.. I mean, we tried tellin' ya haha :biggrin: :Clap:

:thatsfunn I know but look how much fun we had talking about it.:biggrin:
Who does Belfry have playing the QB position?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Who does Belfry have playing the QB position?

I have no clue as to whom they are going to put in the position. I've dropped my son off for some passing with the boys before dead period but didn't get to watch any. They start on the 21st from my understanding so I'll update when I find something definate out.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)