Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tate Cox now Officially a Patriot.
3 points Wrote:What a joke hahahahahaha. I'll ask him the next time I run into him. I doubt that they had to pay to get Tate a place on the team. Cox owns grocery stores and he donates to lots of teams.
That's not what I am implying at all. I know all about all of that stuff he owns. Maybe better than you do.
im pretty sure that all tate has to do to become elgible is to dress for football. Since JBS doesnt have football, he can say that he actually transferred for football.
KC is Loaded.
I talked to Tate last night at the 14th regional finals. He seemed really excited about his new school. It was really the first time that I had talked to the kid and saw him up close. He seemed like a really bright young man, and I wish him nothing but the best.
Benchwarmer Wrote:And Nason.

Agreed.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:That's not what I am implying at all. I know all about all of that stuff he owns. Maybe better than you do.
So you know all about peoples finances and what they own and what they spend and where they spend it . You are something. Nobody had to help the Stepps. If you don't believe it, ask them.
If he transfered without moving locations he wont play. Derek Vanover at Knox Central transferd for classes and he didnt play this year. His senior year.
KCC goin to state next year, no doubt about it...Cox is goin to help this team out so much, even tho we might be loosing a few, not gonna menchion any names but ive heard that a few are goin to cordia, because there not gonna be gettin any p/t next year...Hall is gonna help this team out alot to....
ukbasketball Wrote:KCC goin to state next year, no doubt about it...Cox is goin to help this team out so much, even tho we might be loosing a few, not gonna menchion any names but ive heard that a few are goin to cordia, because there not gonna be gettin any p/t next year...Hall is gonna help this team out alot to....

KCC with cox might be the 4th best team in region...MIGHT
liveordie20 Wrote:KCC with cox might be the 4th best team in region...MIGHT

I agree, next year:

Hazard
LCC
PCC
KCC
Everybody is way of topic.
i dont think its a good idea of tate and stamper playing together. both kids score alot and by putting them together dont seem like a good idea. stamper is going to get his points no matter what and tate hes just a score. tate should have tranfered to hazard were he can make it to the state tourny once again but with stamper and tate on the same team they will be trouble i belive
Survivor Wrote:I agree, next year:

Hazard
LCC
PCC
KCC

You are so full of yourself, 4th my big fat ***.
liveordie20 Wrote:KCC with cox might be the 4th best team in region...MIGHT
Knott will be #1 next year.
RavenBoy Wrote:Knott will be #1 next year.

Finally, someone who knows whats gonna happen next year.
Survivor Wrote:I agree, next year:

Hazard
LCC
PCC
KCC

Exactly.. Knott has no one down low and if u cant get boards u cant win game. The biggest transfer from jbs will be Garrison. Tate is a good play, but not the best in the region, and not good enough to make kcc the best team.
I agree even with Cox KCC is not going to be what all of these people are making them out to be. I agree with the other people in the most recent posts they will be about 4th in the region.
KCC will dominate everyone but Hazard next year... They did not even lose a player from this past season did they? All they have done is gained more talent.
liveordie20 Wrote:Exactly.. Knott has no one down low and if u cant get boards u cant win game. The biggest transfer from jbs will be Garrison. Tate is a good play, but not the best in the region, and not good enough to make kcc the best team.

um.....obviously you have no idea about kcc buttermilk is 6,5". & brent is 6,2" or at least in that range..... How on earth can you say we have no one down low
PATS2011 Wrote:um.....obviously you have no idea about kcc buttermilk is 6,5". & brent is 6,2" or at least in that range..... How on earth can you say we have no one down low

And neither are ne where close to being highly skilled players. They will be fourth behind lcc pcc and Hazard
Cox has never been turned loose to play the way he is capable of playing. JBS" only play was give it to Clark an let him go. We will see where KCC is next year with all the talent they will have.
Overrated Wrote:KCC will dominate everyone but Hazard next year... They did not even lose a player from this past season did they? All they have done is gained more talent.

The only time not loosing a player from the previous year helps is if those players were talented to begin with. In KCC case, I don't see them getting any better. Cox will help some but not enough to make a huge difference. People always think just because a team don't lose a player that it's a given they are going to be so much better. That doesn't always happen, just ask JBS. Players often never improve from their sophomore year and teams don't improve. Knott will be lucky to finish 4th.
LetcherCentral23 Wrote:I agree even with Cox KCC is not going to be what all of these people are making them out to be. I agree with the other people in the most recent posts they will be about 4th in the region.
You are from Letcher, so you hope it will be that way, but you ain't seen nothing yet.
alleyoop Wrote:i dont think its a good idea of tate and stamper playing together. both kids score alot and by putting them together dont seem like a good idea. stamper is going to get his points no matter what and tate hes just a score. tate should have tranfered to hazard were he can make it to the state tourny once again but with stamper and tate on the same team they will be trouble i belive

I think it is a fine idea. Stamper has no problem with Tate and Tate has no problem with Stuart. This will not be the first time they have been on the same team. They where on the same baseball team that won the baseball state tournament when they were 9 and 10 year olds. Both of the boys have been good friends for a long time and people may think Stuart thinks he is better than everyone but thats not how it goes at all. Trust me I know him personaly. I dont think there will be any problems.
LetcherCentral23 Wrote:I agree even with Cox KCC is not going to be what all of these people are making them out to be. I agree with the other people in the most recent posts they will be about 4th in the region.
In your mind. You couldn't beat JBS untill Cox got hurt. Neither could Hazard. I believe he was MVP at the moutain classic and they would have rolled over you if he had been healthy.
This thread isn't about Knott Central's team, its about Tate Cox transferring to Knott Central... If anyone wants to start a thread about Knott Central in '08-09 then thats fine but this thread has ran its course.

Closed!