Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 59 Louisville Male 58
Great win SV. Great win!!
Congrats SV! Proud of you boys, and what is most impressive is that they are still young.
Good win Wildcats, great game by Taylor Newsome
Great win for Valley! would have love to seen this one.
yeah well when u play 5 guys who are good enough to play d-1 and who plays a team and do that stuff togerher. any1 can lose by 50. and thats what happen if they really did lose by 50. i just dont think sv could beat them. plane and simple. but like i said congrads and good luck the rest of the season....
DB3 Wrote:yeah well when u play 5 guys who are good enough to play d-1 and who plays a team and do that stuff togerher. any1 can lose by 50. and thats what happen if they really did lose by 50. i just dont think sv could beat them. plane and simple. but like i said congrads and good luck the rest of the season....

:confused:

Huh?
DB3 Wrote:yeah well when u play 5 guys who are good enough to play d-1 and who plays a team and do that stuff togerher. any1 can lose by 50. and thats what happen if they really did lose by 50. i just dont think sv could beat them. plane and simple. but like i said congrads and good luck the rest of the season....

buddy, what in the world are you talking about?:confused:
I am glad I wasnt the only one who was confused with that statement.:letsparty
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.

I wonder if DB3 has any of that left and if he would share some!!!Cool
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:Great win for Valley! would have love to seen this one.

Should have been there man! It was amazing! and the tourney could have used a bigger crowd :thumpsup:
But hey never expected the game to be close let alone a win for Valley! It is still hard to comprehend. GO VALLEY Make us proud in the GAS LIGHT Tourney.
Congrats Shelby Valley. Keep up the good work.
Larry Legend Wrote:Are you kidding me? The team Paintsville played is not as good as male. Not nearly in my opinion. Sure they made it to the state championship in WV last year and then lost by 50... Male wouldn't lose to any team in the nation by 50. I knew someone would start building up South Charleston, they were sloppy and played street ball. That team was not as good as Male.

I think DB3 was maybe referring to this quote but I am just guessing.:confused:
The hard part is trying to comprehend what he is saying about this quote.
EOE Wrote:I wonder if DB3 has any of that left and if he would share some!!!Cool

haha,yea really!!
NYY10 Wrote:buddy, what in the world are you talking about?:confused:

:thatsfunn

thats sorta what i was wondering.
ronald_reagan Wrote::thatsfunn

thats sorta what i was wondering.

haha. I think he has all of us confusedBig Grin
To bad Male missed those free throws. Nice d by Valley congrats.
Valley defense is what keep them from lossing control of the game. It was amazing to see a Louisville team rattled by Valley press. Our quickness is unlike anything I have seen around here.
BlueStripes Wrote:To bad Male missed those free throws. Nice d by Valley congrats.

Did you want Male to win? If so, why?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would reather Valley win and make East Kentcuky teams more known. What i ment was To bad for them i mean wouldnt it suck to be in there shoes and have missed the game winning free throws? How would you have felt if it was the other way around? Sorry my comment was misunderstanding.
The gamw was close the whole time but when Valley had fouled Louisville Male with just a few seconds left on the clock and he missed both free throws. Tuff way to loose but GREAT win by Valley. Great Win Valley!!!
BlueStripes Wrote:I would reather Valley win and make East Kentcuky teams more known. What i ment was To bad for them i mean wouldnt it suck to be in there shoes and have missed the game winning free throws? How would you have felt if it was the other way around? Sorry my comment was misunderstanding.

OK, I got it, you just felt sorry for the guy who missed the free throws. I can certainly concur with that sentiment.

No, I wouldn't want to be in his shoes, especially having to sit and think about them during the four hour bus ride back to Louisville. Some other posters said he was visibly upset after the game.

But, I will say I am glad he missed them, for Valley's sake... Big Grin
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looks like they maybe the team to beat in the 15th.
good team. exciting basketball and groomed from birth to play the game. They should win. Like to see them win state tourney, but wont probably due to lack of credible deep size. one of the better teams to come out of this region since mr. vanhoose.
COACH BOOHER is doing a great job with those young men . HE coached one heck of a game .
More Cowbell Wrote:OK, I got it, you just felt sorry for the guy who missed the free throws. I can certainly concur with that sentiment.

No, I wouldn't want to be in his shoes, especially having to sit and think about them during the four hour bus ride back to Louisville. Some other posters said he was visibly upset after the game.

But, I will say I am glad he missed them, for Valley's sake... Big Grin
I think he was also upset at some comments from some of Valley's players during the game and let his head go after the game. But he is a class player, he kept his cool the enitre game and played with a lot of pride.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I think he was also upset at some comments from some of Valley's players during the game and let his head go after the game. But he is a class player, he kept his cool the enitre game and played with a lot of pride.

? That was the first time I heard any thing about verbal intimidation. Do you care to explain?
Congrats to Valley I was there and that was a great win for you guys Taylor Newsome did good shooting the ball and Elijah Justice played good defense so keep up the good work!!!