Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 59 Louisville Male 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Shelby Valley knocks off #12 ranked Male in a nail biter. One of the biggest wins ever for SV. Keep em' coming.

Taylor Newsome, player of the game scoring some crucial points in the second half including the winning free throws.
alfus21 Wrote:Shelby Valley knocks off #12 ranked Male in a nail biter. One of the biggest wins ever for SV. Keep em' coming.

A great win for the 15th Region and eastern Kentucky in general. :Thumbs:
wow great win congratulations!
Chuck Taylor Wrote:A great win for the 15th Region and eastern Kentucky in general. :Thumbs:

No doubt about that, let's hope they can do it again next weekend in the tournament in Jeffersontown.
Congrats Valley!
Congrats Valley!!! Huge Win!!!
great win!!!!!
alfus21 Wrote:No doubt about that, let's hope they can do it again next weekend in the tournament in Jeffersontown.
Who do they face in Jtown?
Chuck Taylor Wrote:Who do they face in Jtown?

Louisville Desales first. Other teams in the tournament include Butler, Jeffersontown, Graves County, Colony Alaska and I'm sure more but that's all that is showing.
Awesome , Awesome, Awesome! Big Congrats Valley!
:thumpsup: :thumpsup:
nice win shelby valley,Good lukc next wekk in J town:thumpsup:
alfus21 Wrote:Louisville Desales first. Other teams in the tournament include Butler, Jeffersontown, Graves County, Colony Alaska and I'm sure more but that's all that is showing.
Is this the same Alaska team that Shelby Valley faced a few years ago in the Paintsville Shootout? If so lets hope no one Shelby Valley tries to fight a fan.
wow!!!! congrats valley
Chuck Taylor Wrote:Is this the same Alaska team that Shelby Valley faced a few years ago in the Paintsville Shootout? If so lets hope no one Shelby Valley tries to fight a fan.

Huh?
Gratz Valley!!! Great Win...I bet the expo was rockin...
Congratulations Valley!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watched the first half and Valley was just simply out playing Male... Hatfield was shooting ball real well and Elisha and Logan done great on those quick Bulldog guards. Congrats Valley!
as close of a game as the score shows.could of went either way.but valley was on top when the buzzer went off.congrats sv
Congrats Shelby Valley.
alfus21 Wrote:Shelby Valley knocks off #12 ranked Male in a nail biter. One of the biggest wins ever for SV. Keep em' coming.

Taylor Newsome, player of the game scoring some crucial points in the second half including the winning free throws.

congrats to valley this was a big game and you all came trough..and way to go taylor you played great and you deserved player of the game!!
I thought Male would close it with those 2 foul shots with 1.1 left. Too much pressure for me in that situation also. The guy dropped to the floor crying

Congrats Valley
lol..this is awesome..Congrats Valley!!!!!!!!!!!
Fantastic Win Valley. Great win for Eastern Kentucky basketball too.
Congrats SV
correction. male is ranked 16th. but still good win. i would like to see valley play the team paintsville played. i dont think vally could hold a light to them.

Where can a guy find the state rankings?
WOW great job valley , keep up the good work.
WOW. Great win by valley. They were impressive when i seen them play p burg but i sur didnt expect this. Great job valley.
EOE Wrote:Where can a guy find the state rankings?

Here is the Lexington Herald Leader's coaches preseason poll.

Boys' Pre-season Top 25

Rank, school 2006-07 Last season's finish
1. Mason County (51) 28-3 Lost in region finals
2. Scott County (43) 34-2 Won state title
3. Lexington Catholic (14) 23-10 Lost in region semifinals
4. Pleasure Ridge Park (3) 23-6 Lost in region semifinals
5. Bryan Station (2) 24-8 Lost in region semifinals
6. Madison Central 23-8 Lost in region first round
7. Ballard (5) 35-3 Lost in state finals
8. Jeffersontown 23-8 Lost in region finals
9. Henry Clay 16-14 Lost in district
10. Manual 18-10 Lost in region semifinals
11. Male 27-6 Lost in region semifinals
12. University Heights 13-14 Lost in district
13. Madisonville 22-10 Lost in region semifinals
14. Elliott County 25-7 Lost in state quarterfinals
15. Paducah Tilghman 25-8 Lost in state first round
16. Adair County 24-10 Lost in state quarterfinals
17. Owensboro 24-9 Lost in state first round
18. June Buchanan 26-7 Lost in state first round
19. Christian County 28-5 Lost in state first round
20. Holmes 25-10 Lost in state semifinals
21. Covington Catholic 24-7 Lost in region finals
22. Trinity 21-8 Lost in region first round
23. Shelby Valley 29-4 Lost in state first round
24. Paintsville 20-10 Lost in region semifinals
25. Corbin 24-8 Lost in region semifinals
Based on voting by the state's coaches; first-place votes in parentheses
Awesome Valley, I hope when the Sweet Sixteen comes around the 15th won't just be another "give-in".. Valley can make it possible I do believe!
First of all, it was the team from Ripley, Ohio that the fight occurred. And second, I find it inappropriate to bring that up. It's in the past, leave it alone.
Pages: 1 2 3