Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th’s best
I’m a 14th region guy, have been for a long long time, with that being said, who’s some of your top players by position on the 14th after 2 weeks?   Appreciate any input , 14th region teams please.  And thanks
Not to be a homer but Max Johnson is hands down the best football player in the 14th. No argument.
(08-28-2022, 07:19 PM)king360 Wrote: Not to be a homer but Max Johnson is hands down the best football player in the 14th. No argument.
I agree with that.  As far as all around, both sides of the ball, he’s on another level.
(08-28-2022, 07:19 PM)king360 Wrote: Not to be a homer but Max Johnson is hands down the best football player in the 14th. No argument.

What position and where’s he play?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL

id take #41 from Hazard over him bc he needs good players around him to be good #41 is a monster that makes things happeni will say this i think with the several real good players Hazard has this year i think they will be playing on the carpet this year